Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terance Crawford Vs. Eduard Troyanovsky - IBF/WBO/WBC Unification - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eduard looks good vs weak competition it is no denying that but he literally hasn't fought ANYBODY! I got Rances Barthelemy getting that belt eventually then yes a Unification between Crawford vs Barthelemy could be a big fight between P4P Talent

Crawford vs Eduard Troyanovsky that is like somebody went to go look at boxrec today, seen him name, checked his KO ratio and now they're pull out Eduard Troyanovsky out of their asses lol
    Last edited by sicko; 07-25-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Eduard looks good vs weak competition it is no denying that but he literally hasn't fought ANYBODY! I got Rances Barthelemy getting that belt eventually then yes a Unification between Crawford vs Barthelemy could be a big fight between P4P Talent

Crawford vs Eduard Troyanovsky that is like somebody went to go look at boxrec today, seen him name, checked his KO ratio and now they're pull out Eduard Troyanovsky out of their asses lol
      Barthelemy??? Its Eduard Troyanovsky vs Keita Obara on 9/9 , winner should fight Crawford in December

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
        Barthelemy??? Its Eduard Troyanovsky vs Keita Obara on 9/9 , winner should fight Crawford in December
        Look at the recent IBF Rankings, Barthelemy will be the #1 Contender for that Belt so he will get the winner of Troyanovsky vs Obara eventually. Crawford vs Troyanovsky or Obara is not a big fight at all right now I certainly don't see that fight happen in December unless Crawford just wants to unify and get it over with

Comment

Working...
        X