A fighter is fighting a man 17 pounds smaller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Watch, listen and learn.
    i would advise any and all to not watch a **** 19 min video explaining why A middleweight with a 17 pound weight advantage is a good fight against a welterweight.

Comment

Fight was offered to Eubanks. He declined and wanted more money. Jacobs wants Mora, Saunders want nothing to do with GG. So is Canelo. So I'm not going to blame anybody but the ducks and the chickens. That's where my hate is directed to.

Comment

Ward 186, Ggg 170. It's one thing getting a huge offer from the other guys promoter with nothing in sight 2 months from fight date, quite another fixating on a guy that much smaller, sending joke offers etc. Racist coward TS is usually screaming for that fight, so why the problem with this size mismatch? Not very bright, eh

Comment

i remember when margarito outwheight pac by 17 lbs. almost everybody thought pac was the one who cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Golovkin is 173 on fight night and Kell Brook is 156. Where is the outrage?

Is racism so strong that we let this sniveling coward fight anyone she wants?
            You're a grade A clown you know that, a modern day bozo. Brook obviously will be heavier than 156 come September 10, probably 165 to GGG 170. Do us a favor and take that track star coward out you avatar, real men don't want to see that punk, he's a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              That's his Showtime weight from a couple hours before, not his IBF weight which is in morning.
              That's not true

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Where did you see this? I'm struggling to find anywhere that shows this.

I find it hard to believe that Brook weighs the same, on fight night, as a lot of junior welterweights.. no way. Broner/Molina rehydrated to 154-157+, as did Peterson (165), Garcia 157.

Golovkin consistently weighs an estimate of 170lb during fight night, with your post conveniently quoting his highest ever weight. Golovkin has weighed 165lb 30 days before a fight (WBC 30-day weigh in), and has done so on multiple occasions.

Whilst Brook is definitely a smaller fighter (Golovkin deserves criticism for the fight), 17lb is extremely selective and misleading. Do you have a link to your thread where you made a post criticising Canelo/Khan? I'd like to see the similar outrage
                Brook probably weighs 160-162 on a normal fight night.

For this fight he'll probably be 165-170 somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                  i would advise any and all to not watch a **** 19 min video explaining why A middleweight with a 17 pound weight advantage is a good fight against a welterweight.
                  I bet you all my points they'll be within 5 pounds of each other come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    I bet you all my points they'll be within 5 pounds of each other come fight night.
                    Even if he is Brook will be carrying more weight than usual which will affect his performance. Brook is talking about fighting Khan already after this fight. He's a WW.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X