Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: If Brook Stays With Eddie Hearn - Fight Won't Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
    Hearn and khan always had issues from early on when he fought mcloskey, public beef.

Khan should have mentioned Hearn before, but if you could see anytime Hearn mentions khan he always gets snidey.
    Hearn gets snidey about everyone, he is as bad as Bull****ter Frank warren. Those two are having a competition between themselves to become the biggest arsehole in sport !

Comment

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
      Hearn and khan always had issues from early on when he fought mcloskey, public beef.

Khan should have mentioned Hearn before, but if you could see anytime Hearn mentions khan he always gets snidey.
      Another reason to fight one of his top fighters and try to kick his ASS but that is just not how this ERA of boxing works. All these Wannabe "A-Sides" trying to dictate everything simply because deep down they really don't want to fight the best

Comment

Originally posted by MadMark62 View Post
        Like I said pillow fisted fighters !!
        Khan is a good fighter, just not a great fighter !
        I think he doesn`t believe he can beat Brook and he can`t find a good reason for losing to him, it is at what Khan says is his best weight, although he said exactly the same a month ago about middleweight, so he is making as many excuses as he can not to fight him.
        Just my opinion and I realise it means absolutely zilch in the wide world of boxing , lol!
        He thought he could beat Alvarez, you honestly think he doesn't believe he can beat a guy who he absolutely schooled in sparring? Don't be silly. THis is about promotion and the split. Hearn wants 50-50 and Khan simply aint giving Kell anywhere close to that and rightly so.

Comment

Hearn gets snidey about everyone, he is as bad as Bull****ter Frank warren. Those two are having a competition between themselves to become the biggest arsehole in sport !
          Hearn is particularly snidey because Khan is refusing him his Wembley wet dream.

Plus they have history from mcloskey.

Comment

The Old Chinese Proverb, How do you know Khan is BSing. His lips be moving

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
              Hearn wants 50-50 and Khan simply aint giving Kell anywhere close to that and rightly so.
              I dont understand that at all . Why ? What has Khan done at 147 ? The answer is of course , nothing !! ZILCH ! Like I already said I like Khan , but all this bull**** about him being the A-side etc, is fecking stupid, he has nothing but a name, he has not won a title fight in 5 years , yes 5 years !! He can certainly talk a lot though, if there was a championship for talking rubbish he would be the winner hands down.

Comment

I dont understand that at all . Why ? What has Khan done at 147 ? The answer is of course , nothing !! ZILCH ! Like I already said I like Khan , but all this bull**** about him being the A-side etc, is fecking stupid, he has nothing but a name, he has not won a title fight in 5 years , yes 5 years !! He can certainly talk a lot though, if there was a championship for talking rubbish he would be the winner hands down.
                What has Kell Brook done in his WHOLE Career bar Porter? THe IBF is a useless belt, all he does is fight utter bums. He's about to fight the weakest link in the 147lb division, the same guy who lost every round to Bradley before landing ONE shot in the last round. Kell is a nobody, his highest payday has been like 200k and Hearn thinks he's worth 5m? What kind of a joke is that? Take the 2m and make the fight happen.....

Comment

this guy is now pulling the same **** with Brook that Mayweather did with him. its bad enough when Mayweather does it, but he is the cash cow. who the **** does Khan think he is? theres a different excuse everyday as to why he wont fight Brook. He wont fight Brook bc he'll lose. With Canelo, he was expected to lose, but at 147 he aint fighting Brook bc hell lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Khan needs to stop thinking he's the biggest name in boxing, he's not he's lost 3 fights by KO and he got a gift decision over Algeri
                    Good points. The bold part is how I sat it too-- Algieri winning a close fight. I think it's time for Khan to retire and find commentating gigs (a la Paulie) either with the UK channels or the U.S. ones (PBC).

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                      What has Kell Brook done in his WHOLE Career bar Porter? THe IBF is a useless belt, all he does is fight utter bums. He's about to fight the weakest link in the 147lb division, the same guy who lost every round to Bradley before landing ONE shot in the last round. Kell is a nobody, his highest payday has been like 200k and Hearn thinks he's worth 5m? What kind of a joke is that? Take the 2m and make the fight happen.....
                      i hate this excuse!!! so he has to earn a shot at Khan? Is there any doubt that Brooke is one of the top fighters in welterweight? Anyone that thinks that Brooke hasn't earned a shot with Khan doesn't know s*** about boxing.

By the way, Portee is better than anyone Khan has been at least five years and probably since Maidana

Comment

Working...
                      X