No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez III will do less than 700k PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keehlnate View Post
    seriously pacquiao-marquez iii will not even do 700,000 buys? Pacquiao fighting against a nobody like joshua clottey even reached 750,000. Marquez definitely not a no-name. This will go about 1m to 1.1m buys. Who cares about the undercards? I'm watching to see the main-event. Undercards sucks. I only want to watch pacquiao's greatness.
    very true!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      TS is a dumbass and a troll. His red k speaks for itself.
      TS is Sugar Stingray. Enough said. I have warned him about trolling as his main alt is temp banned right now for the exact same thing. He just can't help himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
        The undercard is going to suck.

The biggest fight in MMA history will be free right before it starts.

There is no Canelo Alvarez or Eric Morales celebrity in the undercard.

The fight will not be on a Mexican holiday.

There is a FALSE PERCEPTION (from the casual fans' perspective) that Marquez has no chance. REALITY: The Marquez that is fighting Pacquiao is 2 times more dangerous than the fattened up victim who got cheated by jr. middleweight a few years ago.

Conclusion: Pac/JMM III will do less than 800k. It breaking 800k would be equivalent to Mayweather/Ortiz (with the record millions of millions spent on its promotion, Mexican holiday timing, super-stacked Mexican undercard) doing 1.6 million PPV buys.
        are you high?

Comment

I agree with the TS.

:-)

I'd be happy to be proven wrong, though.

Comment

After witnessing morales vs maidana live.
            I will never say anything about perceived ****ty fights.
            It does not look great on paper but you just never know.

Comment

Prescott value

Just seen that Prescott is 11/4 to beat Alvarado. Surely that has to be good value. Prescott looked like he had improved his boxing skills against McCloskey and to be honest even though i haven't seen much of Alvarado he doesnt seem to have too many big names on his record. Anyone think its worth a flutter or is Alvarado the real deal?

Comment

lol noone cares about the undercard. you put the word PACQUIAO in there, its guaranteed to sell.

Comment

I'll be catching this one on P2P streaming for sure, so don't really care how much it makes or doesn't make.

Comment

Working...
                  X