• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
    You're asking this on a boxing forum??
    I lol'd hard.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Yeah, but only once a week or so. Do you know if this would be safe, though?

I can't find definite answers from google, all it does is link me to those druggy websites, can't trust those dudes, they don't give a ****.
      This is how it starts.

You've been doing coke for months and just last week you asked about doing crack. Get your **** together bruh before you end up on those streets.

Comment

Bro you need to check out Erowid or the Bluelight forums, not BScene, for this

Comment

Is it safe to do a couple of lines of coke after doing Oxycodone earlier in the day?

Lets say you did 15mg of OxyCodone at about 9am, would it be safe to do a couple of lines of coke, or a couple of bumps, later that night?

I know you're not supposed to mix upper and downers, but is it okay in small amounts? is it possible that the Oxycodone is not even in your system anymore after half a day?
          Said like a prime candidate for rehab...get checked in bro.

Comment

Is it safe to do a couple of lines of coke after doing Oxycodone earlier in the day?

Lets say you did 15mg of OxyCodone at about 9am, would it be safe to do a couple of lines of coke, or a couple of bumps, later that night?

I know you're not supposed to mix upper and downers, but is it okay in small amounts? is it possible that the Oxycodone is not even in your system anymore after half a day?
            Why would you do this stuff anyway?

Comment

He asked about 'smoking cocaine' last time, not crack.

Comment

Working...
              X