Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 160, TBE stops Cotto pretty easily if you ask me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd doesnt stop anyone these days. Only chance would be a one punch KO from a well timed counter and that aint happening

Comment

Wonder if Floyd would let Miguel fight at a weight he's comfortable at again?

Comment

For you haters...Floyd KO'd WBC welterweight champion and The Ring #2-ranked welterweight Vicious Victor Ortiz. And he wouldve did the same to manny if manny didnt quit. Those "awkward angles stop coming because he felt Floyds Power! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
          For you haters...Floyd KO'd WBC welterweight champion and The Ring #2-ranked welterweight Vicious Victor Ortiz. And he wouldve did the same to manny if manny didnt quit. Those "awkward angles stop coming because he felt Floyds Power! LOL
          Well I suppose if cotto allows floyd to land 2 sucker punches in a row then its possible

Comment

Floyd isn't stopping anybody. I have huge doubts current Floyd even beats Cotto in a rematch let alone stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
              Well I suppose if cotto allows floyd to land 2 sucker punches in a row then its possible
              So youre saying...theres a chance. Glad to bring you over to the GOAT 's camp

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
                Listen to this idiot. His title and ranking is meaningless, he's garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Look at your dumbass...How did that Pac pick work out for you? "you dont know **** about boxing" Roger Mayweather
                  dont mind me, im just taking another victory lap on your ass

Comment

Stop. Please. Mayweather aint koing anyone decent.

I still remember how TBE fans were saying how he was gonna back Pac up... haha! Most Floyd and Pac fans don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      So no one's title and ranking means anything.....lol Wasnt pac the fighter of the decade? that didnt mean nothing, wasnt he like a 20 division champion (according to pac fans) LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X