• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    baldomir > liston

ortiz ko > foreman ko
    Racist. .................

Comment

• if the argies had stationed maidana on the malvinas..... royal navy wouldn't have dared deploy in the south atlantic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        if the argies had stationed maidana on the malvinas..... royal navy wouldn't have dared deploy in the south atlantic....
        You wouldn't be saying that if Thatcher were still alive. You coward.

Comment

• Comment

• Trying to solve this Madeleine Mccann case, did they check under teh bed?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              Trying to solve this Madeleine Mccann case, did they check under teh bed?
              That's where they dragged me out from but I didn't see nuthin' Gov', Honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                That's where they dragged me out from but I didn't see nuthin' Gov', Honest.
                What was you's doings there?

This bloke killed a 8 year old girl and hid her under his bed. While her corpse was under his bed, he was a volunteer "helping" search for her..

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/M/s/l/1Msld/anns02e04LR.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/3/9/5/4/39544/1/O/a/I/1OaIq/annskciteh1080p.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      What was you's doings there?

This bloke killed a 8 year old girl and hid her under his bed. While her corpse was under his bed, he was a volunteer "helping" search for her..
                      Feckin' Perv! I'll ring his neck!

Comment

Working...
                      X