Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manuel Charr has been calling Deontay Wilder out on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the fence about Wilder. I was once one of his biggest supporters here, but in lieu of his domestic violence incident I'm not sure I can root for him anymore.

Comment

Charr has to make up his mind! Either he waits for david haye or he says he is going a different route! There is no guarantee that he wont loose against wilder!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Charr might say it but there is no way he would sign a contract to fight in the US.

These European Heavyweights are cowards, they do not cross he Atlantic unless they are going to fight in a specific area with a large population of their ethnic background so they can still have the crowd advantage.

Wilder, Thompson, Chambers, Banks, Cunningham have all willingly crossed the Atlantic to make big fights in the UK or Germany.

European HW are a bunch of b*tches. Helenius, Charr, Pulev, Haye, Pussvetkin, Boytsov.... none of these guys have the balls to travel to face an American HW

The only guys who sacked up and did it are Fury and Glazkov. Fury got dropped by a Cruiserweight and Glazkov got his ass beaten all over the ring by Malik Scott (somehow was the lucky winner of robbery lottery)

So you can see why they probably don't do it. When American's cross over more often than not they beat the ass of any non-Klitschko HW. Once the Klitschko's are gone the Americans will resume dominance because this current group of European HW are a bunch of overrated, home cooked, cowards.

My personal favorite was little midget Chambers going over and beating the **** out of the 6'7 Deimitrenko and taking his powder puff punches and putting Dimitrenko's mouthpiece in the 3rd row of seats.
        The fact that Heavyweight boxing is much bigger in Europe than USA might have something to do with it

Comment

Charr might say it but there is no way he would sign a contract to fight in the US.

These European Heavyweights are cowards, they do not cross he Atlantic unless they are going to fight in a specific area with a large population of their ethnic background so they can still have the crowd advantage.

Wilder, Thompson, Chambers, Banks, Cunningham have all willingly crossed the Atlantic to make big fights in the UK or Germany.

European HW are a bunch of b*tches. Helenius, Charr, Pulev, Haye, Pussvetkin, Boytsov.... none of these guys have the balls to travel to face an American HW

The only guys who sacked up and did it are Fury and Glazkov. Fury got dropped by a Cruiserweight and Glazkov got his ass beaten all over the ring by Malik Scott (somehow was the lucky winner of robbery lottery)

So you can see why they probably don't do it. When American's cross over more often than not they beat the ass of any non-Klitschko HW. Once the Klitschko's are gone the Americans will resume dominance because this current group of European HW are a bunch of overrated, home cooked, cowards.

My personal favorite was little midget Chambers going over and beating the **** out of the 6'7 Deimitrenko and taking his powder puff punches and putting Dimitrenko's mouthpiece in the 3rd row of seats.
          Yeah? Well atleast they're not burger munching overweight ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by Samboxrec View Post
            Charrhamed Ali the white superman
            Charr is Arab. lol

Comment

I just want to see how Wilder reacts when he lands some of his biggest punches in the first two rounds and his opponent is still there coming forward. This is a good match-up so please make this fight happen...NOW!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who will Deontay Wilder fight on July 13?

Will it be a ranked contender (Luis Ortiz), a decent journeyman (Kevin Johnson), or anther pot-bellied clubfighter?

Comment

lol dream on....

Anyway on topic, I feel bad for Charr. First Haye ruled him out, then ruled him in and then ruled himself out with no re-schedule date.

Comment

People like to **** on Charr but at least he adds another name to the division and actually seeks out fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X