No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mexico Shocks - Salido Nearly Stopped, Paez Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    Exactly I mean I don't know wtf this mexicans are celebrating.

Juanma is a bum, But Salido is worst.

I remember in the fight that he hurt and backed off Salido a couple of times. People know im now far from a Juanma fan, But i know that fight was a fluke and I believe he would KO this dude in the rematch.
    no one ever said salido was a fuken great u stupid moron, we're all just happy to see that hypejob juanma get his azz beat for running hiz mouth, got it venezuelen?

Comment

some much butthurtness going on this thread about a fight that happen many months ago, im just gonna leave

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
        no one ever said salido was a fuken great u stupid moron, we're all just happy to see that hypejob juanma get his azz beat for running hiz mouth, got it venezuelen?
        Dont even argue with these Mexican Haters!!! Poor Pork Chops still want to believe Juan Ma is an elite fighter!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Salido showed otherwise right Pork Chops?????

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
          Jajaja so now he's not good enough for you POCHOS?

Juanma has ZERO defense but that Salido fight was a fluke...Apart from all the bull****, you could tell he wasn't himself that night.

And If you can't see Salido is avoiding Juanma, then you are a bigger ****** than I thought.

This isn't Mex/PR bull****, This is just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Dont even argue with these Mexican Haters!!! Poor Pork Chops still want to believe Juan Ma is an elite fighter!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....Salido showed otherwise right Pork Chops?????
            He may not be great or good and I may not like him but take a look at this:

Gerry Penalosa
            Bernabe Concepcion
            Rafael Marquez
            Daniel Ponce De Leon
            Steven Luevano

Read it and then shut your midget ass up.

Comment

Working...
            X