Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official MLB 2011 Postseason Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rangers are about to inherit the '86 Sox curse.

Comment

• Damn, it must suck to be a Ranger fan...

Comment

• I got so many friends in Dallas right now that hate me for wanting Lance to get his ring....

But **** it, LANCE BERKMAN FINALLY GOT HIS RING!!!!!

Comment

• Fairly sloppily played series, but the Cards take it in the end. Don't expect me to congratulate them though

Comment

• Rangers fans got to be pissed...I know I would be knowing my team had game 6 won and blew it lol

Comment

• You know Ron Washington's gonna be smoking some crack tonight Sorry Ron, respect for your work with the A's but those days are over now.

Comment

• Cruz may have hit a record 8 home runs in the postseason, but he's going to be remembered for his Bill Buckner moment.

Comment

• Couldn't be happier to see Texas lose. When you fail in game 6 like that, you don't deserve to come back and win game 7. Props to STL for the 2nd time in 5 years, getting hardly in the playoffs, and somehow winning the whole thing. A more impressive franchise than the Yankees imo.

Comment

• Phillies and Braves fans must be absolutely sick right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Phillies and Braves fans must be absolutely sick right now.
                      You have no ****in idea.... the phils couldve won it all if they just blew the game against the braves

Comment

Working...
                      X