Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Utter Annihilation of an entire Division...HELP US FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Utter Annihilation of an entire Division...HELP US FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!

On May 7, 2011, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Sugar Shane Mosley actually running away. This was no mere fighter. This was ****in Mosley. When the heck have you ever seen Shane Mosley run away???

On November 11, 2010, Manny Pacquaio assaulted Antonio Margarito. Mosley beat Margarito at Welter, Pacquaio smashed Margarito at Light Middle. Has anyone seen Margarito as ****ed up as he was?

On March 13, 2010, Joshua Clottey became a punching bag for Pacquaio. Clottey was no amateur, yet he looked like one when he faced Manny.

On November 14, 2009, Manny stepped in with his first true Welterweight test and battered Cotto. Cotto kept away as well.

Back in June of 2009, the Welterweight division was supposed to be the best division in boxing. This was the landscape back then:

http://images.ringtv.com/images/7/im...06/preview.pdf

Of the top 5 Welterweights at that time, Berto is the only fighter Pacquaio hasn't faced. Maybe it's just as well, since his fate would have probably ended up the same way as the other four...

In a span of 3 years, Manny Pacquiao utterly annihilated the entire Welterweight Division.

BUT I AM ****IN SICK AND TIRED OF PACQUIAO!!!
    WE NEED THE STOPPER.
    ONLY ONE MAN CAN STOP PACQUIAO,
    I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IF ONE CAN CAN DOMINATE MANNY...
    THAT'S LIL FLOYD.
    HELP US FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!

CHEAAAAAAAAAA!

wtf is this ****.

Comment

Pacman is GOAT

Comment

'help us floyd!'

Comment

war floyd....

Comment

War Gayweather!

Comment

beat this vagina!!!!!! , he's the last one , its gonna be a sweeep

Comment

Ay Lil Floyd!

Its yo boy Rayray.
                I know u reading dis.
                Comon back and knock dis somb!tch out.
                Fuk him up!
                Yo peeps need u!!!

Git it don wit King.

Holla Haymon.

Comment

I saw more of an annihilation of a promotional company.

Mosley, Margarito, Cotto, Clottey are all Top Rank fighters. Two of them should've retired/been suspended from boxing on the fight prior to fighting Pacquiao.

The other 1 is hiding in Ghana after a shameful performance.

Only Cotto is some what relevant and not even at the top level.

Comment

Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                    On May 7, 2011, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Sugar Shane Mosley actually running away. This was no mere fighter. This was ****in Mosley. When the heck have you ever seen Shane Mosley run away???

On November 11, 2010, Manny Pacquaio assaulted Antonio Margarito. Mosley beat Margarito at Welter, Pacquaio smashed Margarito at Light Middle. Has anyone seen Margarito as ****ed up as he was?

On March 13, 2010, Joshua Clottey became a punching bag for Pacquaio. Clottey was no amateur, yet he looked like one when he faced Manny.

On November 14, 2009, Manny stepped in with his first true Welterweight test and battered Cotto. Cotto kept away as well.

Back in June of 2009, the Welterweight division was supposed to be the best division in boxing. This was the landscape back then:

http://images.ringtv.com/images/7/im...06/preview.pdf

Of the top 5 Welterweights at that time, Berto is the only fighter Pacquaio hasn't faced. Maybe it's just as well, since his fate would have probably ended up the same way as the other four...

In a span of 3 years, Manny Pacquiao utterly annihilated the entire Welterweight Division.

BUT I AM ****IN SICK AND TIRED OF PACQUIAO!!!
                    WE NEED THE STOPPER.
                    ONLY ONE MAN CAN STOP PACQUIAO,
                    I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IF ONE CAN CAN DOMINATE MANNY...
                    THAT'S LIL FLOYD.
                    HELP US FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!

CHEAAAAAAAAAA!
                    Anyone else immediately think of this when reading that?

If only Obi Wan Mayweather would come out of hiding to take down the evil Emperor (Arum) and Darth Vader (Pac).

Use the force Floyd, use the force!

Comment

Working...
                    X