A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
    The girl in my avatar thinks he is hot.
    She has a great body but bad taste! No offence buddy u might be cute, thats assuming she is ur girl friend
    Last edited by L.E.X; 01-18-2009, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
      Hey Joe all you have to do is take the fight with Dawson and stop slapping.

Simple....
      Do me a fav WHATS DAWSON gonna do???? wake up!

Comment

• Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
        He is god awful to watch, cant after 10 years or whatever on top throw a proper punch, has a padded record and only grew the stones to step up and take on the big boys when they were relics! He didnt even beat Hopkins!
        His show boating makes me cringe he looks so ungainly in there he's just not cool! And im sick of him saying he's good lookin - I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole! Actually i would, id wrap it around his welsh head!
        MMmmm L.E.X!!! Some women on here know what there talking about sadly you dont lol..
        Last edited by typeone; 01-18-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          This is true...

I know this may upset a lot of folk here but...There is a theory that all men are born with bi-sexual tendencies. Through social conditioning ****sexual feelings are repressed. Therefore, we deal with that repression by being overtly negative towards anyone displaying ****sexual or bi-sexual tendencies...
          the ****? no man, like i can look at a guy and i can tell if he's good lookin, fugly and **** but in no way would i have a gay tendency towards him the hell you on?
          Last edited by Chr0nic; 01-18-2009, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by megadude View Post
            the ****? no man, like i can look at a guy and i can tell if he's good lookin and **** but in no way would i have a gay tendency towards him the hell you on?
            LMAO. sorry man, that just made me laugh out loud.

I feel the same way as you, but all I said was its a theory...might not exactly be my theory, but I can understand the point the theorist might be coming from. Are we naturally attracted only to one sex...or is that determined by what we are told?

Comment

• Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
              He is god awful to watch, cant after 10 years or whatever on top throw a proper punch, has a padded record and only grew the stones to step up and take on the big boys when they were relics! He didnt even beat Hopkins!
              His show boating makes me cringe he looks so ungainly in there he's just not cool! And im sick of him saying he's good lookin - I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole! Actually i would, id wrap it around his welsh head!
              Be careful, There are many members here that have an uncomfortable bromance going on with Calzaghe....

Comment

• Originally posted by xfiles View Post
                Be careful, There are many members here that have an uncomfortable bromance going on with Calzaghe....
                Ur tellin me buddy! Id noticed that after like the fourth nasty msg i was sent!

Comment

I feel the same way as you, but all I said was its a theory...might not exactly be my theory, but I can understand the point the theorist might be coming from. Are we naturally attracted only to one sex...or is that determined by what we are told?
                  Mmmmm I would rather **** some some nice ***** than fuk some arse...If you question yourself then I guess you may bat for the other team..???? I often do question guys who like to do the ole back door on the birds, At the end of the day that hole is there for one reason lol lol for **** stabbers

Comment

• Originally posted by megadude View Post
                    the ****? no man, like i can look at a guy and i can tell if he's good lookin and **** but in no way would i have a gay tendency towards him the hell you on?
                    It's a ******ed theory, as is the oedipus complex, and many other psychological theories.

For instance he says..........

Through social conditioning ****sexual feelings are repressed. Therefore, we deal with that repression by being overtly negative towards anyone displaying ****sexual or bi-sexual tendencies...
                    First off, I've worked with gay men, and I treated them as I'd treat any other co-worker. Secondly, I'm highly accepting of girls who display bisexual tendencies, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Sorry dude, but I can't ever imagine myself ever being attracted to "man ass" and ****.

No matter what someone told me was acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                      X