No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Storms His Way To a Knockout of Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    I say he beats them all and time will tell. I've see WAY more flaws in Porter and Thurman and Brook than in the Bradley that dominated JMM and Rios.
    We shall see, I hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by IIG View Post
      Bradley was working them combinations like a mf. I really like Rios, and I was legitimately saddened by his head getting snapped back that often. He needs no more punishment. Very happy for Tim though, I think he's finally back to being himself. Teddy Atlas is the man, nothing new to me.
      Absolutely. Bradley has always been a superb well-rounded fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Here we go with the insult shhh..thank you for showing your stripes early on. It amazes me what fake @ss fans consider a duck these days. By your logic if Brooks fights Rios tears an ACL or something he shouldn't be entitled to a rematch. Thanks.
        Bradley tears his ACL every fight, yet he still fought Rios. He knew he will win and was confident in his abilities unlike Special K. Who Kell Brook fighting again?

Comment

• Garcia trash talker zombie trainer. Rios, margarita, maidana all have there own heart and courage he teaches zero skills. Fraud trainer overrated drunk ghetto punk.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
            Did anyone actually think Rios had a shot in this one?
            Some dude call warriors was talking trash here...I said Bradley beats punching bag bag Rios an 8 or 9 to 3 type of fight, but i did not expected Bradley to KO Rios...wow good for Timmy.
            Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 11-08-2015, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Bradley beats pac again your still mad?
              As far as i remember, Pac brought your timmy boy to skool.. boohoo did it hurt gurlie boo? LMAO!!! Cant stop laughing how sore you are right now. LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                Let's be honest Pacuaiao always had bias on his side, due to the hope of a Mayweather fight and the unnecessary underrating of Bradley. Bradley was killing Pacquiao's body. Rewatch that fight, Pacquiao was running backwards scared of Bradley for the first six rounds, letting Bradley swing for the fences instead of engaging him. I mean the professional writers opinions means ****, they have GGG and Gonzalez in the top 3 P4P. Their word and perspective on boxing means little.
                The same mofo's up here who had nothing but contention for Pacquaio even manned up and admitted he's beaten Bradley, hell Floyd who never had anything good to say about him said Bradley lost that first fight...I have watched the fight, i've sat down with people just like you to watch the fight and still am waiting for someone to show me how Bradley won 7 rounds of that fight. It has not happened yet. Oh and please don't insult me by coming back here talking about watch that in slow motion....That fight was as much an 8-4 fight as there has ever been, the second one was even less close. I get it you see what you want to see only, i've done it before when I messed with Roy in his youth but all bullshh aside Pacquaio lost that 3rd fight to Marquez but he did not lose either of those Bradley fights in the ring.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                    Bradley tears his ACL every fight, yet he still fought Rios. He knew he will win and was confident in his abilities unlike Special K. Who Kell Brook fighting again?
                    He destroyed your boy.................easy money!

Comment

• It was like being aboard a carnival ride getting a rush watching all those combinations Bradley was throwing. Thanks to Bradley for producing such a superb performance. Always respected Bradley but he showed everything you could want tonight from a fighter....EVERYTHING!

Comment

Working...
                      X