No announcement yet.

Petition For An Artistic Nude Lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Petition For An Artistic Nude Lounge

maybe we can petition for a nude lounge in here. just like the Thunderdome or Boxing VIP room where we can have it on private and US members can be the only ones to view it.

the reason why we get banned if we post nudity in the lounge is because the public non members who browses this site can see it and we are avoiding minors to see those photos. but if we make a lounge where members are the only ones who can see it then i don't see a problem right?

i remember there was a time when we can post nudity. maybe the kind mods just gave us a pass for a little time to have fun. but i am hoping that the mods will make a permanent pass for us members here to make our own lounge for that.

so who's with me?
    Yes, Please Give Us Members A Lounge Where We Can Rub One
    100.00%
    No, Ef U Do It Somewhere Else
    0.00%

why do we need nudity on a fight site? honest question.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      why do we need nudity on a fight site? honest question.
      the same thing why there is an atheist thread, gay thread, alien thread, chick thread, love thread, hate thread, weed thread, beer thread and all other threads non related to fights popping out of this site. it's inevitable.

by the way our mma lounge sucks balls! there's no good info in it and has been dead for quite sometime. the hispanic lounge well i don't know what even goes there anymore and of course the NSB which is full of ******s and alts going about the same shiet day in day out.

atleast with a nudity lounge we can go there and chill. if we ever have questions on trying to find out a hot tattooed model, **** actress, nip slips, upskirts etc we can all help each other out.

it's a different kind of flavor that we can add.

Comment

BUMP!!!!

You guys are phaggots!

Comment

I'd like to see a cuck & tranny dedicated thread with oscar dela hoya fisting himself as a first page meme.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
            I'd like to see a cuck & tranny dedicated thread with oscar dela hoya fisting himself as a first page meme.
            ooooooh shiet this was my account back then that got banned. whaaaaaaaaaa. thanks for bumping it.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              ooooooh shiet this was my account back then that got banned. whaaaaaaaaaa. thanks for bumping it.
              No worries bro, it's a shame your idea didn't kick off think it's a good one. I wouldn't actually want a tranny thread though just females only.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                No worries bro, it's a shame your idea didn't kick off think it's a good one. I wouldn't actually want a tranny thread though just females only.
                yeah man. the lounge is fool of fags talking about cuckolding and bbc.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  yeah man. the lounge is fool of fags talking about cuckolding and bbc.
                  Yeah it's borderline sexual perversion lol, makes you wonder if those people are actively being cucks or getting dominated by BBC. They seem to be mesmerised by it all.

Comment

OP is gonna paint me like one of his french girls.

Comment

Working...
                    X