No announcement yet.

How come police officers who abuse their powers still get paid money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come police officers who abuse their powers still get paid money

When they're not working and basically fired. Like those evil cops who pepper sprayed those annoying obnoxious wannabe 70's/60's protesters?

Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-21-2011, 07:28 PM.

Dude, Cops are one of the biggest Mafias on earth, behind Religious Institutions. People are stupid if they think Cops do ANYTHING usefull. They just generate revenue money for the city, when was last time you heard that the cops "prevented" a murder before it happened?

They only come after a killing/robbery, snag a few people to snitch their friends out by blackmailing them then going back to their Mafia butt buddies.

All Cops are pigs and should be treated as such

Comment

Originally posted by Devdem View Post
      Dude, Cops are one of the biggest Mafias on earth, behind Religious Institutions. People are stupid if they think Cops do ANYTHING usefull. They just generate revenue money for the city, when was last time you heard that the cops "prevented" a murder before it happened?

They only come after a killing/robbery, snag a few people to snitch their friends out by blackmailing them then going back to their Mafia butt buddies.

All Cops are pigs and should be treated as such
      I kind of agree, cops seem to go after potheads more than trying to track down murderers.

Comment

They are assigned office duty while awaiting an investigation

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          They are assigned office duty while awaiting an investigation
          The video proof of kids sitting down and getting pepper-spray is all the proof they should need to fire these cops with no-pay.

Comment

one word: Union

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles View Post
              The video proof of kids sitting down and getting pepper-spray is all the proof they should need to fire these cops with no-pay.

How do you know thats the whole story? It was captured by a protestors camero who obviously has an agenda.

But i agree in this situation, that was bull*****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                How do you know thats the whole story? It was captured by a protestors camero who obviously has an agenda.

But i agree in this situation, that was bull*****
                Kids were sitting down and they just pepper-sprayed them, did you see any of the students attacking the cops because I didn't?

Cops are ******s, they abuse their powers. I'd know because I hate the cops in my town and wish they were dead.

Comment

Working...
                X