Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you put your meat stick in a fat chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do it bro.... Fat girls give great head, have juicy ***** and best of all try harder. You won't regret it

Comment

Everyone has gotta do at least one. I've probably done half a dozen or more myself but hey u know what they say about desperate times

Comment

What's the belly to boob ratio? My rule is if her belly sticks out more than her boobs, DO NOT HIT. If her boobs stick out more than her belly, go for it.

Comment

Depends on how fat, and the number of potential witnesses! Throw liquor and poor lighting... I need excuses.

Comment

270 on a 5'5" girl isn't fat it's massive.
            I wouldn't hit.
            She probably gives good head so try that.
            Last edited by JJRod; 04-11-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Marry her bro

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                I work with this fat chick and her tits are massive but so is she. I'm not saying I'm some stick figure myself I'm 5'10 and weigh 188-190 lbs. This beebs though is about 5'5 and a solid 260 maybe 270. Also the face is decent not spectacular. She has hit on me a few times and always talks about how she gets drunk and gets horny. So let's hear it would you smash a very obese woman? :wank:
                I say you spank it and you spank it hard! take no prisoners no cute shit she's a heavy hitter and she already told you this ^^^ so come on! you know all she wants is the 'D and she wants it at full blast! she's big so she gonna need two coats of paint one won't be enough so make sure you eat your Wheaties in the morning, it's gonna be a long wet night

Comment

my buddy lparm is back!

To answer your question, yes I probably would, then I'd come here and post the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    I say you spank it and you spank it hard! take no prisoners no cute shit she's a heavy hitter and she already told you this ^^^ so come on! you know all she wants is the 'D and she wants it at full blast! she's big so she gonna need two coats of paint one won't be enough so make sure you eat your Wheaties in the morning, it's gonna be a long wet night
                    Take some Viatmin C or a multi-vitamin at least too...

Or get Memo.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                      my buddy lparm is back!

To answer your question, yes I probably would, then I'd come here and post the pics.
                      Who?

I've been banned for 3 years kid should I know you?

Comment

Working...
                      X