No announcement yet.

Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez Bandwagon Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malgus View Post
    Aw, how cute, Juan Francisco Estrada's sons fought each other, .
    Your an idiot!!!.......that is all.

Comment

• I haven't seen someone with as good angles since the heyday of Canizales and Duran. He's genuinely a beautiful fighter to watch. Really nice defense, and obviously his combination punching and rhythm is absorbing to watch. However, what gets me every time out is the angles he gets on guys. ****ing unreal. To do it at that level, so well, is just astounding.

Can't wait for the rematch between him and Estrada. Now that Marquez is gone, they are my two favourite fighters style wise by far and both will fight each other soon.

:wank:

I couldn't give a **** about his P4P ranking, but people that **** on you for liking to watch this guy are such ****ing ****s. What is to dislike? He's an offensive machine with really damn good offensive boxing skill. If you like aggressive fighting, he's as good as it gets today.

Who gives a **** what a magazine says! Just watch him fight and make your own damn mind up. Or is that too 'hipster', to make up your own mind? You're either conforming by thinking he's good, or conforming by railing against it and thinking he's overrated. Either way, why not try to make up your own mind instead of just following one way or the other.

Comment

• join the WAR CHOCOLATITO Bandwagon

Comment

• Anyone seen or heard from the proprietor of this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
            Anyone seen or heard from the proprietor of this thread?
            he will be MIA for a few days... I remember *******s going away after KTF6 for a while.. but the damned turds came back...

Comment

Working...
            X