• Show
Clear All

For Angulo's sake? no

Comment

Angulo is too big for him he's 154 !

Comment

Better than Lopez.

Comment

he would be a decent credible opponent but as an Angulo fan I don't want to see him get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Let me be the 1st to trailblaze the thought. Angulo not only viable, but he'll stop ginger. No you read it right. Angulo stops him.
            Good to see you back Bush!

Angulo isn't the best opponent available, but he is a viable option.

Comment

No, angulo looked like **** yesterday....if he beats someone good then yea

Comment

i think it would be a fun match, but clearly perro wasnt ever that great n lately he looks worst than what he once was, i say no but i dont mind watching it

i say Angulo vs Cotto, but it will prolly be Canelo vs Angulo

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  No, angulo looked like **** yesterday....if he beats someone good then yea
                  The fact that I consider the current version of Angulo a viable opponent goes to show how weak Canelo's opposition has been.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Good to see you back Bush!

Angulo isn't the best opponent available, but he is a viable option.
                    What's good my dude. It's been far too long! No, Angulo isn't thee best option, but if Angulo gets leather to ginger's chin like Josesito did, We both know that ginger isn't standing up to that kind of power.

ESPN has finally gotten a ranking right. Well at least as far as Trout & ginger go, (having Trout ranked higher) & rightfully so.

And quite frankly if we're being honset, Angulo's resume is more impresive. After all if Angulo fought lightweights for a living, he'd have a pefect record.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      The fact that I consider the current version of Angulo a viable opponent goes to show how weak Canelo's opposition has been.
                      Don't believe that nonsense bro. Angulo hit that kid with an iron pipe, a sledge hammer & a wrecking ball. Does it ever occur to the average fight fan that maybe the kid yesterday was simply 1 tough bastard??

If you even follow that guys logic, since Trout didn't look good against Rodriguez, then he didn't stand a chance vs Cotto. However by that very same logic, why would someone give ginger any credit for looking great against Lopez, or grandpa Mosley??

Comment

Working...
                      X