No announcement yet.

heading to toronto aug 10-13 for HEAVY T.O metal festival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heading to toronto aug 10-13 for HEAVY T.O metal festival

slipknot, marlyn manson, lamb of god, suicidal tendancies, overkill, SOAD, 5 finger death punch, killswitch engage, cannibal corpse, & many more. ill hit cuba up the week after.

There's like only 3 actual metal bands there.

What's your favorite genre within metal?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      slipknot, marlyn manson, lamb of god, suicidal tendancies, overkill, SOAD, 5 finger death punch, killswitch engage, cannibal corpse, & many more. ill hit cuba up the week after.
      Hmm. I'll check my work schedule, maybe I'll go to a day of that. But not to see Slipcock or Shitstom of a Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        There's like only 3 actual metal bands there.

What's your favorite genre within metal?
        there is so many forms of metal...i don't go home & listen to screamer stuff anymore. i'm more into alt rock now but i'll always go check out a festival like this...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Hmm. I'll check my work schedule, maybe I'll go to a day of that. But not to see Slipcock or Shitstom of a Down.
          ill check out both days. i don't listen to any of these bands at home anymore but the atmosphere will be pretty good & i should get hours of footage. i got liken 3000 concert pics & 300 full length song videos i took at different shows.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            SOAD headlines 1 day & slipknot the other i believe

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              SOAD headlines 1 day & slipknot the other i believe
              How the fuck do either of this bunch of fucks get to headline a festival?

Comment

I'd go, but only for Lamb of God, Suicidal Tendencies, System of a Down, and Cannibal Corpse.

Sounds like a pretty diverse lineup, though. Slipknot and Cannibal Corpse on the same ticket? Corpsegrinder could beat (and rape) to death all 73 members of Slipknot single handedly.

Get pics.

Comment

Not sure why all the hate on System of a Down from squealpiggy. They're a group of ultra-lefty, bleeding heart, activist musicians - You'd think piggy would own all their ****.

I realize they're just a watered-down version of "Rage Against the Machine", but still, they've recorded some really gnarly songs over the years, but they are "hit or miss". Their self-titled debut just straight up sucked. "Toxicity" was a modern masterpiece from start to finish, IMO. "Steal this Album" was just a bunch of ****ty B-sides that nobody cared about, and the double album "Hypnotize/Mesmerize" was pretty solid, as well. With "Mesmerize" being the better of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Not sure why all the hate on System of a Down from squealpiggy. They're a group of ultra-lefty, bleeding heart, activist musicians - You'd think piggy would own all their ****.
                    Hey I listen to right wing vegetarian Morrissey, left wing devourer of meat products Rollins, 80s pop bastards Spandau Ballet and 90s death metal fuckers Bolt Thrower. I don't like SoaD because they're toss. The fact that they are "activist musicians" is the icing on the shitcake.

It's bad enough that they're rubbish without them also being Bono with a shit beard.

Comment

Working...
                    X