***The Very Unofficial Paulie Malignaggi Battle Wagon***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***The Very Unofficial Paulie Malignaggi Battle Wagon***

I'm on board.

I know Paulie gets a bad rep because of what he said about Pacquiao, but if you love Pacquiao so much that you hate Paulie because of what he said, then you're a borderline ****sexual. Pacquiao is not your boyfriend.

If you hate him because he doesn't have KO power, that's almost as stupid. This guy has to rely on his talent because he doesn't have the God given physical attributes that others have. Not everyone can be Wilfredo Gomez or Mike Tyson. It's okay not to be a fan because of his lack of power but to hate him because of it is dumb.

I understand the hate for Mayweather because you can make a strong case for ducking fighters, but Paulie fights everybody and has alot of heart. You shouldn't hate him just because he's siding with Mayweather Sr. on the steroids issue. If so, you're taking boxing way too personal.

This is the guy who went 12 rounds with Cotto with a broken jaw and is willing to avenge his KO loss to Hatton.

I'm not 100 percent sure he'll beat Amir but I did put some e-points (not taking anymore bets) and think he'll be a tougher fight for Khan than most people think.

Again if you hate him for the sole purpose of what was said about Pacquiao, you're taking it to personal.

WAR MAGIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
    I'm on board.

I know Paulie gets a bad rep because of what he said about Pacquiao, but if you love Pacquiao so much that you hate Paulie because of what he said, then you're a borderline ****sexual. Pacquiao is not your boyfriend.

If you hate him because he doesn't have KO power, that's almost as stupid. This guy has to rely on his talent because he doesn't have the God given physical attributes that others have. Not everyone can be Wilfredo Gomez or Mike Tyson. It's okay not to be a fan because of his lack of power but to hate him because of it is dumb.

I understand the hate for Mayweather because you can make a strong case for ducking fighters, but Paulie fights everybody and has alot of heart. You shouldn't hate him just because he's siding with Mayweather Sr. on the steroids issue. If so, you're taking boxing way too personal.

This is the guy who went 12 rounds with Cotto with a broken jaw and is willing to avenge his KO loss to Hatton.

I'm not 100 percent sure he'll beat Amir but I did put some e-points (not taking anymore bets) and think he'll be a tougher fight for Khan than most people think.

Again if you hate him for the sole purpose of what was said about Pacquiao, you're taking it to personal.

WAR MAGIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Paulie will outbox Amir. Paulie wins this fight , wide UD.

Comment

Ree-Pour-Teeng.

Dude gets hated on way too much.

War Paulie!!!!!!!!

Comment

Signing in.

Magic Man fan 'til I die.

Comment

but if you love Pacquiao so much that you hate Paulie because of what he said, then you're a borderline ****sexual.
          You ain't just wooofin'.

Comment

How much hair gel and spray on tan are we allowed to bring on the wagon?

Also, can we stop to get our eyebrows done?

Comment

I really hope the one handed fighter Malignaggi will beat Khan by a strong UD even though I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                How much hair gel and spray on tan are we allowed to bring on the wagon?
                Too much is never enough

Also, can we stop to get our eyebrows done?
                We'll make time!!

Comment

Go Paulie!

Comment

Too much is never enough

We'll make time!!
                    That's the spirit!

Comment

Working...
                    X