No announcement yet.

Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Personally Orchestrated the 1993 Waco, Texas Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Welcome back you moonbat piece of rat turd.
    Thank you very much you overzealous atheist trash.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Welcome back you moonbat piece of rat turd.
      Ahhhhh I see who it is now, I thought I smelled ****.

Comment

It's true.... Clinton was the first black president of the United States.

Comment

Uh oh... here come the 3 stooges.

Comment

Originally posted by Plato View Post
            Uh oh... here come the 3 stooges.

Calling us all jews? Does that mean I help run the global conspiracy?

Where's my personal bank branch? This is bull ****, I have to pay for my master's out of my own pocket?

Comment

Clinton is clearly much blacker than Obama.

I can agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                Calling us all jews? Does that mean I help run the global conspiracy?

Where's my personal bank branch? This is bull ****, I have to pay for my master's out of my own pocket?
                I'm calling you stooges.

The 3 commie stooges.

Comment

I think that Clinton probably ordered (or at least consented to) the final attack at Waco that killed so many people. It was a major incident and the siege went on for so long that he surely got involved in an important way.

I don't pay much attention to American politics so I can't say I know who the guy in the video is, but I've watched a few documentaries on Waco and OKC/McVeigh and find both incidents very interesting. Gore Vidal's book on the subject(s) is very good.

Comment

Anyone named Bush/Clinton/Obama/Paulson/Bernanke and their ilk are your sworn class enemies.

If you support these tools of the finance and corporate oligarchy you are actively undermining your own standard of living, your economic rights, your civil rights and your upward mobility.

The only people that should support these people are the oligarchs who put them in power and stand to gain from their policies.

If however you are not an oligarch, you should be vehemently opposed to them.

Damn... I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      I think that Clinton probably ordered (or at least consented to) the final attack at Waco that killed so many people. It was a major incident and the siege went on for so long that he surely got involved in an important way.

I don't pay much attention to American politics so I can't say I know who the guy in the video is, but I've watched a few documentaries on Waco and OKC/McVeigh and find both incidents very interesting. Gore Vidal's book on the subject(s) is very good.
                      The topics are interesting indeed.

Gore Vidal is an excellent critic of the U.S establishment in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X