Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most lovable boxer in boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel Vasquez, rarely you read any negative post against him. Also, Manny, Cristian Mijares, Mosley and Ivan Calderon.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODGOD View Post
      What about manny? He is nice guy inside and outside the ring... Do you have comment in him? We all know most of mexicans here hates him but for the majority? Why not loving him?
      Well I can't speak for every Mexican boxing fan but I don't hate Manny bro, in fact I think he's an amazing fighter and he was very gracious to Juan Manuel when he visited the Philippines. "Most" Mexicans here are just being nationalists and really don't take much interest in fighters other the ones representing their roots. Some people will say nasty things about a fighter just to get under your skin, I never feel the need to resort to that because I notice a fighters skill not nationality. The truth is people are going to be more inclined to back their countries fighter, and there's is nothing wrong with that because you got to keep it real. So when I say **** like "Manny is going down" I don't express that in a mean spirited way, in fact I wish for both fighters to be in good health during and after the bout, I'm just being honest and am rooting for whom I think is the better fighter not because Manny is Filipino. You just have to take all the negative stuff people say about your favorite fighter with a grain of salt, it should never be personal.

Comment

Danny Williams. And thats a FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
          i never really see anyone hate on mosley because he is simply too classy and doesnt have any extreme nuthuggers.
          Mosley's classiness is either overrated, or the classiness of others are underrated.

He gets passes for things that others get crucified for.

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
            Danny Williams. And thats a FACT.
            in all seriousness danny is def. one of the most lovable fighters ever

Comment

Yeah, damn I forgot about Danny. He's a very likable guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                Mosley gets too little criticism compared to other fighters, for the things other fighters are criticized for.

Steroid cheat is one reason to not like him.

Since Mosley has a reputation as a nice guy, he gets more of a pass and people want to believe his "I didn't know what I was taking" excuse. Yet other juicers get way more criticism than Shane.

People also seem to be really down on Pavlik for making excuses after his loss, but yet Mosley gets all this praise as a "gracious" loser because he was finally really gracious after losing his 5th fight.
                No way I would dislike Shane for that. No way. I only dislike big headed **** talkers who babble nonsense and never give credit where it's due. Like Darchinyan after losing to Nonito. The guy will not acknowledge defeat, he says "I wasn't beaten by my opponent, I beat myself". What kind of a dimwit comes out with stuff like that and expects people to swallow it?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                  I for one, being a big fan, definitely didn't turn my back on him. He is still a beast in my eyes and just because he suffered his first loss, doesn't dictate his career or where his career is going. He'll be back better than ever back at MW. I garuntee it.
                  eubanks because he's such a second tier clown with a swelled head and emmanuel augustus and james toney.

Comment

you can't hate a guy like Shane Mosely

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                      No way I would dislike Shane for that. No way. I only dislike big headed **** talkers who babble nonsense and never give credit where it's due. Like Darchinyan after losing to Nonito. The guy will not acknowledge defeat, he says "I wasn't beaten by my opponent, I beat myself". What kind of a dimwit comes out with stuff like that and expects people to swallow it?
                      Why not dislike drug cheats?

I do not buy his "I didn't know what I was taking" excuse one bit, but maybe it's just wishful thinking to think that most world class athletes are NOT using some sort of illegal performance enhancer and athletes like Shane/Evander/Barry/Giambi, etc.. are just keeping up with the rest of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X