Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question: Why did it take four years for JMM-PAC 2 to happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because, JMM out priced himself out. He went to Indonesia to fight Chris John for 75k and lost.

And, it was not really JMM it was his trainer/manager Nacho Beristan. Great trainer, horrible manager. But, the rematch not happening sooner is more on JMM fault then Pac fault. Because, it was offered.

Comment

Pac was scared and didn't wanna fight JMM because JMM dominated him in the 1st fight.

They lowballed him on purpose and hoped JMM would refuse.

They only fought him the second time around because they thought he was too old and lost a step only to have JMM spank his ass again.

Comment

How could Pacquiao's people have low-balled him on purpose, when it was HBO offering the money for the fight, and Pacquaio and Marquez were BOTH offered a 50/50 split? enough with the conspiracy theory ******ation. What actually happened is common knowledge if you stop trying to hide from it. This isn't a bunch of fans taking about something they heard, it's been covered on HBO during Marquez countdown shows. It's fact. If 500,000 or 700,000 was such a lowball figure, why go to Indonesia to fight for 30,000? Do you realize that if you multiplied 30,000 by ten, and then doubled that figure, you'd still be noticeably less than 500,000, right? It was a ******ed negotiation by Nacho and it hurt both him and his fighter.

I mean, I know a bunch of people here want to hate on something they're too dumb to understand, but read the bolded part of my post again, then once more. Take a moment for the reading comprehension bit to kick in.
        Last edited by SoZe; 05-17-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
          agreed give morrales some credit
          green k to morales!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
            Pac was scared and didn't wanna fight JMM because JMM dominated him in the 1st fight.

They lowballed him on purpose and hoped JMM would refuse.

They only fought him the second time around because they thought he was too old and lost a step only to have JMM spank his ass again.
            But, JMM took significant less money, and I mean why less, and had to go to Indonesia. Should of just taken Pac offer.

Comment

Working...
            X