Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Floyd hasnt been calling out Shane his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Quit flooding the damn NSB with this fuckery. No wonder why Floyd fans have a bad name.
    Whats wrong this thread? Nothing I said wasnt factual.

Fuck off.

Comment

Dudes need to get over that back in the day **** for real. Its about what you do NOW. Mosley was ducking Floyd back in the day? Fine, but he aint now. He's ready to fight and he's a legitimate opponent. If Floyd doesn't want to fight a legitimate opponent, then thats on him and should be criticized as such. He has no one else to fight and his fans shouldn't put up with his ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
        Dudes need to get over that back in the day **** for real. Its about what you do NOW. Mosley was ducking Floyd back in the day? Fine, but he aint now. He's ready to fight and he's a legitimate opponent. If Floyd doesn't want to fight a legitimate opponent, then thats on him and should be criticized as such. He has no one else to fight and his fans shouldn't put up with his ****.
        Hes about to fight Mosley. I dont see what Floyd has done wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
          Look, as fans, we want the fighters to fight the best. If you have an opponent who is willing to fight and he is MORE than legit and you claim to want fight the best, you fight him. **** that petty **** son. The challenge is there, you take it. Mosley aint with Arum so that excuse is out the window. Just do the damn thing.

Comment

If only this fight could've happened in late 1998/early 1999, when they were only 5lbs apart.

Let me guess, Floyd called him out then?
            Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-03-2010, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
              In your eyes, Floyd can do no wrong.

Comment

So.... what are you saying?

Floyd shouldnt fight shane?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  I actually thought he's been criticized for years for calling out the best and then fighting sub par competition.
                  like who? mayweather rarely has "called out names."

Look, as fans, we want the fighters to fight the best. If you have an opponent who is willing to fight and he is MORE than legit and you claim to want fight the best, you fight him. **** that petty **** son. The challenge is there, you take it. Mosley aint with Arum so that excuse is out the window. Just do the damn thing.
                  tf is wrong with some of you people?

y'all talking like the fight has been called off or something...

ellerbe said friday, the fight would be finalized this week. news flash, it's STILL this week.

Comment

dude....shane didnt jump two division to avoid floyd,,,,he jumped divisions to fight oscar....the real cash cow of the time and rival from california.....you guys kill me with that excuse and the other about the toothache......shane had fought 3x that year, I may be wrong but at some point dont you want to take a small break from that type of schedule? I know i would...At the time, jin was still a big part of shane's life as well.....I would want to lay up too.... training year round deprives you from a lot of things, two of my favorites...good food and good sex. Even with that, it was just a random question presented to shane after an explosive ko, from a commentator. not from floyd, or his camp! shane never said that he didnt want to fight him....look at the people that have called out pbf that he ignores. for example hatton, pbf acted as if he just could not handle being called out and had to fight him.(smaller and less talented fighter with holes in his game bigger than the grand canyon.....on the other hand, what about margirito, he didnt jump at that did he? please stop feeding into the propaganda thats put out there...last but not least,,,,,,,whats the explanation or excuse for pbf name not being signed on the dotted line for shane right now?
                    Last edited by educator06; 02-03-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Thats what hes doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X