Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who among suspected PED user got away the most: Pacquaio, Mayweather or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    The above was my question and the below statement was your response!
    You must have a learning disability.

It has been factually proven that an athlete does not have to be severely dehydrated in order to receive a retroactive tue for the iv - despite what uninformed Thomas Hauser told you.

1) It is optional for WADA to even review it. Yet you based it on WADA! HA!
    Optional - meaning WADA can choose to review any tue if they felt they need to. Ask yourself out loud - "should WADA exercise their option?"

Secondly, if you took the time to read and understand - I did not base my opinion on this fact. I clearly stated SUPPORTS and AFFIRMS my opinion.

What are the facts support your opinions? There are none. All you have to rationalize your opinion speculation, rumors and misinterpretation of the code.

2) You based it on a test where Floyd drank and had an IV! HA!
    Floyd provided a partial sample right before and completed a full sample right after he used the IV.
    And passed 19 other test for the same event.
    - this is where you deflect to Lance Thomas.

3) You based it on USADA but USADA is not the one who is supposed to be approving TUEs in the state of Nevada. The NSAC has said that they are the sole authority in approving TUEs in the state of Nevada and had told this to USADA on multiple occasions .....
    NSAC didn't ban an athlete from rehydrating intravenously. FACT. If it was banned, then WADA CODE gives specific intructions for the ADO to process and the ATHLETE to be aware of regarding the validity and/or the necessity of multiple tues.

But you can't read the code so I would expect you to understand this simple concept.

So USADA already made a mistake right here
    This statement by Thomas Hauser has proven wrong numerous occassions and only further proves that he doesn't understand the roles of NSAC, USADA and WADA. FACT.

4) You check out USADA and they allow giving TUEs for IVs in areas where WADA says differently.

So that makes 2 mistakes by USADA
    WADA allows room for the ADO to interpret the ISTUE according to the wording. Furthermore, IT IS UP TO WADA, not you or hauser, to determine if USADA interpretation is wrong.

IF WADA DECIDED USADA's INTERPRETATION IS WRONG - then Floyd can not be held liable because he was following the rules that were already set in place by the ADO.

Either scenario, you and Hauser are left looking stupid and uniformed.

5) Where USADA and Floyd is concerned, there is an issue in that Floyd got USADA into the door (boxing) and Floyd's representatives is paying USADA big money.
    Speculation by agenda driven Hauser. What Hauser didn't tell you is VADA doesn't adhere to WADA protocol and does not have the support like USADA. VADA is a joke and copy and pasted WADA prohibited list. They aren't an official signatory. They don't even deserve 15k for there services.

There is a difference between hiring an UBER driver and a professional driver from a reputable global limousine service provider.

6) USADA used to call that unethical when Lance's representatives used to pay for PEDs testing purposes but now its different when Floyd gives it to USADA?
    Speculation.
    7) Your opinion is based on nothing but USADA and another organization that more than likely reviewed NOTHING!.
    False. My opinion is based on facts surrounding IV use. My opinion is supported, NSAC clearing Floyd and by WADA inaction against Floyd or USADA.

- USADA is who we have a big issue with.
    - The NSAC had a big issue with USADA.
    - Going back to what USADA said about Lance (point 5 and 6 above), USADA should be having a big issue with USADA!!!
    This is your factual evidence that supports your opinion that Floyd used peds and should not have been granted a tue.

You don't see the problem here?

You have not a single shred of evidence. Nothing.
    I have facts.
    NSAC USADA AND WADA. ALL EN****** DIRECTLY INVOLVED THAT HAVE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, SET THE RULES AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACT.

You have rumors, speculation and misinterpretation.
    HAUSER, CONTE, LANCE THOMAS. NO RELATION. NO INFORMATION. BIASED. CONVICT. LIES. MISINTERPRETATION.

Floyd's statements are lies and do not add up. How can Floyd be extremely dehydrated when his weight is stable for 30 days! More since Floyd admitted that is his walking weight! Floyd had an opportunity to drink and you witnessed it!
    And you lack the medical credentials. So this is pointless.

You lost. Admit you are wrong about "or".
    Goofy.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      BS thread...

With that said, only one of these guys has documented flags from testing.
      Yeah that IV bit from Mayweather's last fight was very suspicious.

Comment

Debate: The comical part is that some of the Floyd fans who kept on saying that they have to first read what that doctor wrote on that BS retroactive TUE before they can "really" judge BUT they have been caught in other threads doing the opposite.

That is, for Manny they have enough evidence to throw away the key! Floyd fans have all of a sudden become doctors and want to see an MRI and until then, they are saying that Manny never had an injury. HA!

There are other threads that pop up now that do the same. Like you, they say that they are retired so stop talking about it but just last week the same Floyd posters, like LarryXXX, start a thread to prove to us that Manny never had surgery and his proof was a picture of Manny ... but a poster proved him wrong.

In summary, the same posters are not consistent. For Floyd they are looking for a loophole while for Manny there is enough proof to judge that he had no injury ..... Comical!
        They all cheat!

Comment

• wow, this seriously has 2,000 comments? Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Yep, it has turned comical. Let me explain something to you:

We are on opposite sides when it comes to pacquaio and Mayweather.

You have the burden of proof when trying to say Mayweather was not rightfully granted the TUE.

I have the burden of proof when saying Pacquaio did not have a full thickness rotator cuff tear.

Yes we are on opposing sides of this

A) but at the very least, stay consistant!!! You have not done so! You took one approach with Floyd and another with Manny.

B) Floyd lied but you forgave him on his lies. When we said that due to the IV scandal, Floyd should come clean. You FLoyd fans said his health information is private and called us delusional and said its all crazy talk when it comes to requesting this .... in comes Manny was lying and had no injury and then in comes your request of an MRI on Manny.

C) Floyd fans who thought Manny lied said that Manny would be back and fight in October/November of 2015. They were wrong on that too.

"Manny Pacquiao will undergo right shoulder surgery later this week to repair a "significant tear" in his rotator cuff, orthopedic surgeon Dr. Neal ElAttrache told ESPN.com on Monday night.

"We have an MRI scan that confirms he has a rotator cuff tear. He has a significant tear," said ElAttrache, who was still with Pacquiao at his Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic office in Los Angeles when he spoke to ESPN.com.

ElAttrache said Pacquiao will be out of action between nine months and a year, assuming the surgery and rehabilitation go well."

Now here is what we know:

1. You were WRONG when you said that a retroactive TUE can only be granted in emergency situations. Am I right or wrong? Answer the question, please.
            Wrong. I never said that. You check back just a few posts ago that I made and that will show you are wrong!

2. You were WRONG when you said a chronic medical condition must be applied for 30 days in advance, as I've shown proof that a TUE for a chronic medical condition can be granted as soon as the condition is discovered. Were you wrong? Answer please. Yes or no?
            It is not my opinion. It is a quote from WADA. SO you are saying that WADA is wrong? There is also a quote that a TUE should be requested at least 30 days in advance. Funny that text from WADA that mentions acute and emergency medical conditions are different .... but I know why. You on the other hand are struggling with this.

Here is more from WADA:
            THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTION (TUE)
            Recognizes an athlete’s right to best medical treatment
            If you need a prohibited substance or method for a legitimate medical condition, you have to:
            • submit the application at least 30 days before your next competition.
            WAIT FOR THE THERAPEUTIC USE EXEMPTION TO BE GRANTED BEFORE STARTING TREATMENT (i.e. before using the prescribed substance or method)!!!

3. You were WRONG when you stated that video of Mayweather drinking shows that he could rehydrate orally. I proved by word of WADA that there are situations where oral rehydration is not the most effective means of recovery. Did I not prove that with WADA's word? Answer please. Yes or no?
            You are throwing the WADA book and hoping something sticks. Yes, you have been doing this from the start but you have yet to prove that any of what you have thrown is about Floyd.

Floyd's weight was where it needed to be after Floyd weighed himself and drank right after. Like Floyd said, "some people use alternatives such as pedialyte .... I got an IV " HA!!!

See, Floyd and Dr Ariza know what's going on but you are playing the dumb card.

4. You were WRONG when you said Mayweather must have experienced severe dehydration to be granted a TUE. This NEVER appears in the ISTUE. Were you wrong? Yes or no?

Now, burden of proof. Can you prove that Mayweather didn't have chronic dehydration? Can you prove that Mayweather didn't experience hyponatremia? Yes or no? If you can't disprove that, you have no case.

I can probably go on, but you know damn well that you were WRONG about all of these things. You can't even hide from this. Furthermore, your speculation about Mayweather having more than one IV and micro-dosing is not PROOF of any PED use. It is merely speculation.
            You need to explain all this before we can go there.

Remember, Floyd was on weight the whole time. He drank some fluids ..... Vitals were fine, Floyd noted on the form that everything was fine then signed the document. Floyd still had to eat and said he "I ate a lot" and drank more too..... GO, show me real proof!!!! I show you lots of proof and you say its never enough, you show me nothing and for you, its proof???

Manny: Manny put the drugs he used on the form but that is not enough for you. Manny's doctor told you that it was a significant tear. Still not enough for you.

no problem. I would be disagreeing with you BUT if you were at least consistent!!!

Floyd: You have NOTHING!!!! Yet that is different for you. Did Floyd complain? Write it on the pre-fight report? Let the NSAC doctor know? Did he look like he had an issue that would require using a prohibited method? Did it look like to you that Floyd could not have used an alternative?
            Floyd also lied.

You have NOTHING yet reacted very differently!!!

Now on the other hand:
            1. Pacquaio showed no sign of the shoulder injury. No video evidence shows him mentioning it during the fight, and he didn't show any physical sign of it during the fight. He never winced in pain and never stopped using the right hand. He never mentioned it until after leaving the ring.
            2. He was caught in a BLATANT LIE about when the injury occurred.
            You say that Manny did not bring up the injury so its a lie. Well, he did bring up the request for drugs to USADA and NSAC and mentioned about his injury BEFORE rounds 3, 4, 6 .... Manny also had surgery. Doctor agreed that Manny was injured prior to the fight.

Floyd said to us all that he was severely dehydrated but did not bring up beforehand nor was it visible but that is different you say. Why? Did we get an interview with Floyd's doctor? No, in this case I do not mean Dr Ariza!

3. Your only "proof" of his shoulder injury is the word of his physician. Not only are YOU a hypocrite by arguing tooth and nail that doctors will willingly lie when paid off, but his own doctor remarked that it would take 9 months for him to heal from this surgery. Then Pacquaio claims that he is FULLY HEALED IN 3 MONTHS and there is VIDEO OF HIM PLAYING BASKETBALL AT THE 3 MONTH MARK.
            Wrong. There is a process and the Doctor said it would take 9 to 12 months to come back and fight. Rehabilitation can start soon after the surgery if all went well. At first you are in a sling and mobilized but then after, rehab begins ..... every case is different. Still that does not mean do nothing for 9-12 months!!!

Again, When Manny talks pretend its Floyd and it will all click! GO!!!

3. He claims it was a MIRACLE since he ADMITTED THAT HE DIDN'T DO ANY REHAB and instead SWAM IN THE SEA to heal his shoulder. Swam in the sea????

Wrong: They just were not going back to USA for rehab but Roach cleared it all up and said that Manny was doing rehab.

Now, we have what he says was A MIRACLE vs. the same damn doctor that you base all of your proof on that he had the injury saying that the injury would take 6 more months than it took to heal the injury.

Even the physician that serves as the main support for your side is found to give evidence that doesn't corroborate Manny's actions if a full thickness tear was present!

That leaves your defense against my accusations severely lacking, which is why the other dude who challenged me on this backed down like a coward.

Hmmm. Now, which one of these two situations seems more like bull****? Be honest!
            Again , when Manny talks pretend its Floyd and it will all click! GO!!!

YOU have nothing on Floyd (that shows that he required an IV) and you know it yet you excuse him blindly. Right?

Manny has some data backing him up and his doctor came out and spoke.

In both cases, you do not have all the information, you say. Yet for one, its about getting the data or else he is considered guilty and there was no injury (Manny),
            while for Floyd you have NOTHING to prove that he was dehydrated to the point that he required an IV, he lied on multiple occasions, thanked Dr Ariza, stable weight and so on that goes against FLoyd's innocence and you talk very differently.

You are inconsistent. That in itself shoots down most of your arguments. You can now never go back. Its just downhill from here on.

You can no longer use those excuses because you do not with others!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              They all cheat!
              I may disagree with you but as long as you are consistent, that's cool ....

Comment

They all cheat!!

Comment

The karma hit everybody hard. This is what happens when you don't agree to 40million and do blood testing in 2010.

Apparently Pac has the biggest ego or the lowest sense of confidence to beat Floyd?

#48 tshirts for life!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    You must have a learning disability.

It has been factually proven that an athlete does not have to be severely dehydrated in order to receive a retroactive tue for the iv - despite what uninformed Thomas Hauser told you.
                    Nice deflection! Your comment has nothing to do with my question .... neither did your previous response but to you "That's common sense!"

Optional - meaning WADA can choose to review any tue if they felt they need to. Ask yourself out loud - "should WADA exercise their option?"

Secondly, if you took the time to read and understand - I did not base my opinion on this fact. I clearly stated SUPPORTS and AFFIRMS my opinion.

What are the facts support your opinions? There are none. All you have to rationalize your opinion speculation, rumors and misinterpretation of the code.
                    Sorry but I asked you a question and that was your response. Now you are trying to climb out of that hole .... unsuccessfully, I may add.

Floyd provided a partial sample right before and completed a full sample right after he used the IV.
                    And passed 19 other test for the same event.
                    - this is where you deflect to Lance Thomas.
                    There were delays (6 hours) ........ plus How much urine was there before? A drop? Still, it then gets combined with the AFTER sample. What a JOKE!!!

BINGO! Not just Lance, go back to Diaz who recently had passed all his tests but one. NSAC stated that they didn't catch him on the samples just before/after because they were intentionally diluted samples (masking) .... in comes Floyd's sample!!!

Come on man, stop being naïve. It just does not help your case. I have been there but knew that there was that possibility that an athlete that I liked was on PEDs .... in some case, I found out later that they were. Now I joke about it and call the athlete on that but I agree with some statements that they later make. Quite a few of the elite athletes do PEDs. In some sports its a must if you want to stay competitive.

NSAC didn't ban an athlete from rehydrating intravenously. FACT. If it was banned, then WADA CODE gives specific intructions for the ADO to process and the ATHLETE to be aware of regarding the validity and/or the necessity of multiple tues.

But you can't read the code so I would expect you to understand this simple concept.
                    This has nothing to do with rehydration. Forget about that.

You need to go and read WADA again. There are jurisdictions where the ADO is not the one who hands out the TUE approvals. NSAC says that in the state of Nevada, TUE approvals are to be given by NSAC not USADA. Its clear as day. It had to be processed and approved by NSAC NOT USADA!!!

The NSAC has commented that they already told USADA to STOP doing that but for some reason, USADA still did that for Floyd!!!

This statement by Thomas Hauser has proven wrong numerous occassions and only further proves that he doesn't understand the roles of NSAC, USADA and WADA. FACT.
                    Sorry but you are mixing this all up. NSAC disagrees with your statement. WADA also brings this up.

WADA allows room for the ADO to interpret the ISTUE according to the wording. Furthermore, IT IS UP TO WADA, not you or hauser, to determine if USADA interpretation is wrong.

IF WADA DECIDED USADA's INTERPRETATION IS WRONG - then Floyd can not be held liable because he was following the rules that were already set in place by the ADO.

Either scenario, you and Hauser are left looking stupid and uniformed.
                    An interpretation means that you are very close to what WADA states. That is obvious. When it comes to IVs, its clear. I presented to you clarification from WADA. USADA has it free for all type text if the athlete requests for a TUE for IVs. That clearly goes against WADA principle on this subject. Actually, USADA agrees with WADA sometimes but with Floyd, its different!

WRONG! Both should be following WADA rules!!! Remember that WADA can overrule both rejected or USADA accepted TUE approvals!

Even Floyd and his supposed doctor had to conform with this statement
                    "[Comment to 6.2(b): The information submitted in relation to the diagnosis, treatment and duration of validity should be guided by the WADA documents titled “Medical Information to Support the Decisions of TUECs”.]"

Speculation by agenda driven Hauser. What Hauser didn't tell you is VADA doesn't adhere to WADA protocol and does not have the support like USADA. VADA is a joke and copy and pasted WADA prohibited list. They aren't an official signatory. They don't even deserve 15k for there services.

There is a difference between hiring an UBER driver and a professional driver from a reputable global limousine service provider.
                    VADA? Deflection?

USADA commented on Lance reps giving organizations such as UCI money for drug testing purposes. USADA called it unethical!

Speculation.
                    Deflection?

USADA called it unethical!

False. My opinion is based on facts surrounding IV use. My opinion is supported, NSAC clearing Floyd and by WADA inaction against Floyd or USADA.

NSAC called it more than just an anomaly what USADA did because it was at that point a repeat offense!!! The last offense was related to Floyd's IV scandal.

WADA's inaction has little to do with Floyd but you went there again.

This is your factual evidence that supports your opinion that Floyd used peds and should not have been granted a tue.

You don't see the problem here?
                    It's not just this but this is just part of the issue.

I have facts.
                    NSAC USADA AND WADA. ALL EN****** DIRECTLY INVOLVED THAT HAVE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, SET THE RULES AND HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ACT.

You have rumors, speculation and misinterpretation.
                    HAUSER, CONTE, LANCE THOMAS. NO RELATION. NO INFORMATION. BIASED. CONVICT. LIES. MISINTERPRETATION.

Wrong! I pointed out that NSAC says that what USADA did again and again, was clearly wrong. USADA will not say that they are wrong and WADA does not check every TUE that have already been approved. Only when they are requested to do so (with some exceptions too)

THat is very naive of you to say.

Studies have come out that said that even with improvements in testing protocols, they only catch 1-2% of athletes who cheat.

I go by what I read and facts.

If Floyd can get a retroactive TUE then just about everyone else in boxing, UFC and other sports where the athlete needs to make weight would be able to but we know that is not what happens because it is prohibited.

And you lack the medical credentials. So this is pointless.

You lost. Admit you are wrong about "or".
                    Goofy.
                    You do not need to be a doctor to know about dehydration. You do not even need to be an athlete. It just requires basic understanding and common sense. Fortunately for me, I have been very athletic and still am. So I always think about rehydration. Especially when doing endurance type sports that can go on for many, many hours. I try to weigh myself before and after, so I get a good understanding of how much I lost and need to regain.

Floyd walks around the weight he said that he was severely dehydrated. You check up studies and they say that if you have that data, they you can determine the level of dehydration of the athlete and then determine how much fluids should be orally retaken. Floyd was pretty much there already.

Floyd thanks Dr Alex Ariza for his success in rehydrating professionally not your imaginary person that some of you keep on bringing up. Ask yourself why did Floyd say that?

I base my comments on studies which even USADA, NSAC, and studies state:
                    - Drink a few cups for each pound lost.

Floyd could have and was using an alternative! BINGO! That is what USADA and WADA states!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      They all cheat!!

Comment

Working...
                      X