Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham-Gilberto Ramirez: Tony Weeks is Third Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham-Gilberto Ramirez: Tony Weeks is Third Man

Tony Weeks will serve as third man in the ring for the upcoming super middleweight title fight between Arthur Abraham and unbeaten Gilberto Ramirez, which takes place April 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's stupid by Abraham. I thought they could at least bring other judges since they won a purse bid, but this scambug Arum brings his two. It will be a robbery! AA's desire to shine in Vegas on PPV card is miscalculated.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      That's stupid by Abraham. I thought they could at least bring other judges since they won a purse bid, but this scambug Arum brings his two. It will be a robbery! AA's desire to shine in Vegas on PPV card is miscalculated.
      hes been in the game for a long time so dont think he would do something stupid , especially for all this time he tried to use the home advantage, why would he give any advantage this time? especially when they won the purse bid.. maybe hes to confident that hell ko ramirez? who knows))
      GIFSoup

K.O. Arthur Abraham - Khoren Gevor ( August 18, 2007 )

Last edited by Ducatii; 03-24-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I'm negative on AA's abilities to produce this kind of highlight KO at SMW but still, war AA!!

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
          I'm negative on AA's abilities to produce this kind of highlight KO at SMW but still, war AA!!
          He's definitely not the same as he was at MW and hes getting older, but still has huge power in both hands. He's been doing better lately, he folded stieglitz, and murray fought scared clinching all night besides landing one good punch he did nothing but to avoid getting kod.

Comment

I hope Ramirez can play it smart and stick n move and use that reach a bit.

Better for boxing if Ramirez wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducatii View Post
              He's definitely not the same as he was at MW and hes getting older, but still has huge power in both hands. He's been doing better lately, he folded stieglitz, and murray fought scared clinching all night besides landing one good punch he did nothing but to avoid getting kod.
              Definitely man 2015 was a very good year for AA, hope 2016 will be even better for the champ!

Comment

Working...
              X