Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Mayweather Beat Guerrero If He Were To Be Trained By Jeff May. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Mayweather Beat Guerrero If He Were To Be Trained By Jeff May. ?

Do you think Mayweather could beat Guerrero if he would be trained by Jeff Mayweather????

Guerrero can be trained by Roger and still lose,imma be honest dude just isnt that good,the Berto fight looked like 2 drunks fighting in a bar

Comment

Yes, He could beat him with no trainer. He has been fighting and training since he was a kid. He knows what to do.

Comment

I very much doubt Floyd would really need a trainer at this point of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Guerrero can be trained by Roger and still lose,imma be honest dude just isnt that good,the Berto fight looked like 2 drunks fighting in a bar
          but doesn't floyd only fight dudes coming off super duper extraordinary wins? guerrero murked the drug cheat berto, tore him inside out like a damn dog.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            but doesn't floyd only fight dudes coming off super duper extraordinary wins? guerrero murked the drug cheat berto, tore him inside out like a damn dog.
            Well he did beat 2 top 10 ww's and is floyds mandatory,so oh well,not really much out there for floyd,id assume he'll right robert in may...then fight canelo in september.

Comment

Well he did beat 2 top 10 ww's and is floyds mandatory,so oh well,not really much out there for floyd,id assume he'll right robert in may...then fight canelo in september.
              so you're admitting the ww division in it's current state is garbage and admitting that floyd is fighting a guy who went to war (not really, but was tagged easily) with a hypejob berto who got smacked around like a dog who is completely garbage without steroids anyway? thats who floyd is fighting? damn

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                so you're admitting the ww division in it's current state is garbage and admitting that floyd is fighting a guy who went to war (not really, but was tagged easily) with a hypejob berto who got smacked around like a dog who is completely garbage without steroids anyway? thats who floyd is fighting? damn
                Im not demanding this fight but ill watch it if it happens..i also realize floyd will be 36 when this fight happens and will be coming off of a year lay off..he will be fighting again in September so i dont see what there is to complain about

Comment

Name the top 10 ATG trainers, let Guerrero choose one; give Guerrero 1 year[2-3 fights] to get used to the trainer, and Mayweather would still beat him.

Comment

Im not demanding this fight but ill watch it if it happens..i also realize floyd will be 36 when this fight happens and will be coming off of a year lay off..he will be fighting again in September so i dont see what there is to complain about
                    a year layoff? you mean the same one he always takes? and why do you believe he will fight in september, cause his promoter Golden Boy reserved the date??

isn't floyd the same guy that said he will fight 5 more times against 'non strong champions' (with guerrero being #1 i guess )??

isn't he also the guy that says it takes 6 months to hype up/build his own PPV?

but you are right, im not demanding this cherrypick of a fight either, but i'll definitely watch it on stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X