Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with the girl you love marrying someone else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had to be a rich older dude too... she's 22 and he's 35 a college proffessor and nuclear engineer lol. **** me.

At least she didn't marry some 12 inch dick athlete pretty boy. I never would have gotten over that **** lol.

Comment

Originally posted by IBEN View Post
      At least she didn't marry some 12 inch dick athlete pretty boy. I never would have gotten over that **** lol.
      I imagine even a 2 inch dick would put you in the shade, wouldn't it, mate?

Here, this'll cheer you up:

Comment

Originally posted by IBEN View Post
        This is Righteous lol, I lived with her for a while so she knows I come to this site a lot, on the off chance she still checks up on me I don't want her to see this.

I just heard about it from someone else and I was like damn... the day i've been worried about for so long finally came. I felt numb, but I knew there was something else going on inside.

I always thought I would get her back, because nobody knew her the way I did, nobody could through to her like me or connect the way we did. Nobody could possible love her more..

I had even just made up my mind last week that I was going to get her back. I was going to get in the best shape of my life, get promoted, get a bigger place, be everything she could possibly want, and then make her fall in love with me again.

I'm still a little shell shocked but I'm a man now so I'm not gonna cry about it or anything lol.. at this point i've been through worse. But it still hurts like in the back of my mind, like something I can't ignore... I'm being strong but I feel like when it really hits me, it might hit hard.
        Sorry dude, but LMAO at the bold.. I don't know her but I guarantee you 100% she ain't creeping on your posts on boxingscene.. What is she, some alt- warrios, stax on deck, hougigo? And if your using an alt to conceal your identity and your really are righteuos, why the hell would you start your post by saying "Hi I'm righteous" WTF

But seriously dude, i know it must suck, but you gotta move on.. Dwelling on it won't help.. Don't let her consume your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          But seriously dude, i know it must suck, but you gotta move on.. Dwelling on it won't help.. Don't let her consume your thoughts
          Yeah, Sugar Adam Ali's right, mate. When you're jacking off by yourself tonight, just think of her having a great orgasm with her new man and I'm sure you'll feel better about it.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Start a new game of The Sims.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Yeah, Sugar Adam Ali's right, mate. When you're jacking off by yourself tonight, just think of her having a great orgasm with her new man and I'm sure you'll feel better about it.

Hope that helps.
              Keep in mind that there's a huge possibility that he's dropping loads on her face and down her throat. There's plenty of degrading ways to both have, and to end sex.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                Keep in mind that there's a huge possibility that he's dropping loads on her face and down her throat. There's plenty of degrading ways to both have, and to end sex.

Hope that helps.
                Yeah, as Righteous is typing this, she's probably looking at her laptop, and he's going "what's up, love?".

"Oh, nothing," she replies, "just Righteous posting under a fool-proof alt about missing me.... carrying on fucking me up the arse."

Comment

Yeah, as Righteous is typing this, she's probably looking at her laptop, and he's going "what's up, love?".

"Oh, nothing," she replies, "just Righteous posting under a fool-proof alt about missing me.... carrying on fucking me up the arse."
                  The sheer ******ation involved in this escapade is hilarious. Making an alt to ask a question to avoid someone knowing your identity, only to reveal your identity in the very same thread.

I bet they're quite into threesomes as well and are currently contacting a some 12 inch dick athlete pretty boy.

Comment

i did kinda chuckle when he logged on an alt only to have his first sentence say 'hey, its righteous'

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i did kinda chuckle when he logged on an alt only to have his first sentence say 'hey, its righteous'
                      To be fair, his girlfriend probably only ever called him Lighteous.

Comment

Working...
                      X