Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has quicker hand speed? Khan or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 122-135 lbs Pacquiao was faster than any Khan's weight..
    as of the moment, gotta admit Khan is faster.

Comment

Khan is much quicker I agree

Comment

Back in 09 Id say it was even when he fought the likes of cotto and hatton.
        But as of now since nanny grown into ww it khan but many does hit harder that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          NOOO!! pac has bigger biceps, so how the hell can khan beat him when his biceps aren't as big as pacs? huh?!?! how?!?!?!
          Who cares who has the bigger biceps, you can have naturally big biceps, doesnt mean u lift weights, and invested in ur punching power...Hoppa think before u post!, And what does lifting weights have to do with ur speed?..LOL..U failed at trolling once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
            ask Salita, Malignaggi and Zab Judah if Khan "cant bust a grape".
            Dude Khan couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.... JIGGA

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Because Khan has a bigger "you-know-what".......perhaps you weren't around when he was sending "exclusive-personal" pictures to certain girls. Very impressive, it was reported.
              Watch it, u may get banned for slandering me now...U want a debate, come at me and I can chop ya azz up like I did Hoppa and everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Watch it, u may get banned for slandering me now...U want a debate, come at me and I can chop ya azz up like I did Hoppa and everyone else!
                I am still confused, is it bigger biceps or bigger triceps that you need to punch harder? Because they are both the same distance away from your fist, the triceps are much bigger, and they are actually "pushing" muscles which is what a punch is... skullcrushers>hammorcurlz

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  I am still confused, is it bigger biceps or bigger triceps that you need to punch harder? Because they are both the same distance away from your fist, the triceps are much bigger, and they are actually "pushing" muscles which is what a punch is... skullcrushers>hammorcurlz
                  Any muscle on your arm, will increase certain punches....the bicep make the punches super heavy, but uppercuts in particular, will tare someone's head off, cuz its a punching motion curling....but if ur interested, I work ALL of the arm muscles, and back muscles...dont get big and bulky and slow, get STRONG, period, without the size!...I do the thing where I sit my arm on my thy, and curl my wrist, and that tightens ur grip, as well as build ur forearm muscles...all of that muscle on ur arm, will make u stronger at anything u do involving ur arms in general...try it for urself!

Comment

Working...
                  X