Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple wins U.S. court sanctions against Samsung in patent infringement suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I just saw that sorry excuse of a phone S3. Why oh why are they going back to PenTile pixel arrangement AMOLED (Super HD) and not AMOLED Plus???? I get it, Samsung wants to keep charging people with stupid incremental updates like the S2 and the spinoffs it had. A couple months from now we'll get a Super Duper Galaxy S3 with Super HD AMOLED Plus!

People hate on Apple so much and claim that Apple just slowly updates and holds back features for future small incremental update. Samsung has done this with all of their lines of smartphones.

Haha look at this *****, they ripped off Siri so bad, from the UI and data fetching and everything:

HTC One X is better by a long shot.
    Last edited by WarriorSoul; 05-06-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
      haha I just saw that sorry excuse of a phone S3. Why oh why are they going back to PenTile pixel arrangement AMOLED (Super HD) and not AMOLED Plus???? I get it, Samsung wants to keep charging people with stupid incremental updates like the S2 and the spinoffs it had. A couple months from now we'll get a Super Duper Galaxy S3 with Super HD AMOLED Plus!

People hate on Apple so much and claim that Apple just slowly updates and holds back features for future small incremental update. Samsung has done this with all of their lines of smartphones.

Haha look at this *****, they ripped off Siri so bad, from the UI and data fetching and everything:

If you think Apple invented the concept of speech recognition software with Siri, you might be the dumbest person on this forum. It would however explain why you're an Apple fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        So your justification for google and other companies for stealing from Apple is the fact that Apple legally bought technology and used ideas from iPhone hackers?

Go and play with your roms nerd. You deserve that POS rip off OS and your second rate hardware.

LOL!
        Just to show how this clown continues to make a fool out of himself. He says android is "2nd rate hardware" yet last I checked Apple had a phone with antenna problems and drop call issues so bad they had to give away millions of iphone bumper cases to everyone who purchased an Iphone

Fuken clowns

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post

You dumb fuk! Apple users are some of the dumbest people on earth. Google has had voice recognition better than siri's SINCE IT'S EXISTENCE! In fact i had pretty good voice recognition years ago on my blackberry.

SGS2 screen has been rated better than Iphone's screen by just about every tech site. You're clueless bro

SGS3 has more than a handful of features that are a first to the smart phone world! When was the last time Apple released a feature that was never done before? oh yea NEVER!
          Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 05-07-2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            If you think Apple invented the concept of speech recognition software with Siri, you might be the dumbest person on this forum. It would however explain why you're an Apple fanboy.
            You have to excuses these Apple boys. They are entitled spoiled 15 year olds who think Apple invented everything

I'm dead serious when I say this. The United States Government should force Apple to hold marketing classes at their headquarters. They have marketed this average phone using 2 year old technology and hardware to millions of people who claim they are made out of gold and would wait in line for hours to grab this 512mb of internal Ram beast of a phone

Comment

Android devices **** all over Iphone and Ipad. Sorry but it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Love the sig. The S3 is a beautiful azz phone, can't wait to get my hand on it.
                U only have one hand??

Comment

The SG3 Looks cool and all but why are people comparing it to the iphone 4s? The SG3 is a next gen phone. The proper comparison would be the SG3 to the iPhone 5. Who cares if the SG3 has better hardware than an iPhone 4s? It better have the better specs at this point in time. SG3 vs. iPhone 5 is the real battle. We will just have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                    U only have one hand??
                    Yes, lost it in Vietnam while trying to defuse a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ OxXx View Post
                      The SG3 Looks cool and all but why are people comparing it to the iphone 4s? The SG3 is a next gen phone. The proper comparison would be the SG3 to the iPhone 5. Who cares if the SG3 has better hardware than an iPhone 4s? It better have the better specs at this point in time. SG3 vs. iPhone 5 is the real battle. We will just have to wait and see.
                      No different than when the sgs2 came out early last year and iphone came out late and through were comparing the two. Plus its pretty irrelevant since iPhone hardware is already two years old from release date.

Comment

Working...
                      X