Floyd's timing will be the defining factor in the Pac-May fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's timing will be the defining factor in the Pac-May fight

Just for ****s and giggles

Floyd's timing is light years ahead of Manny's. Manny's timing isn't that bad but Floyd, oh man, manny won't see whats coming, look at ricky hatton, he never saw what was coming and a simmilar thing may happen to Manny.

I expect manny to throw a lot in this fight, and 99% of it will be blocked and slipped, meanwhile floyd will land pinpoint counters, making Mannys head rock back and forth like he is rocking to an imaginary beat that only he can hear.

eventually manny will fall flat on the canvas, and freddie roach will look on in shock, and not a single world will be uttered from his open pie-hole

yes i nicked that bit of bn24, the ****test site ever

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Floyd's timing is light years ahead of Manny's. Manny's timing isn't that bad but Floyd, oh man, manny won't see whats coming, look at ricky hatton, he never saw what was coming and a simmilar thing may happen to Manny.

I expect manny to throw a lot in this fight, and 99% of it will be blocked and slipped, meanwhile floyd will land pinpoint counters, making Mannys head rock back and forth like he is rocking to an imaginary beat that only he can hear.

eventually manny will fall flat on the canvas, and freddie roach will look on in shock, and not a single world will be uttered from his open pie-hole

LOL....Floyd needed 9rds to time Hatton. Pac only needed 2 to make the kill haha....

Comment

No it's not.

It's Pacquiao's speed.

If the speed is too much, you can't time it. So, If Pacquiao's speed overwhelms Mayweather, he can't time anything.

Comment

On the flip side, I think Pac's unpredictable style is going to be trouble for floyd's defense. Floyd is good at picking off shots, but what happens when pac throws a flurry, then takes a step back as if he's done then steps right back in & throws another flurry? Pac's offense is very tricky to figure out you just never really know what he's going to do and without a doubt Floyd is going to get hit, more so then we've seen in a long, long time.

That's why I love this match up - Floyd has never fought anyone like Pac before in his career nor has Pac fought anyone like Floyd. It's not an easy one to pick.

Comment

According to *****s Floyd is invisible in the ring.

Comment

Manny gets hit too easily. Even if Floyd is slower it's not like he's RIDICULOUSLY slower. Come on Clottey was able to land.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Manny gets hit too easily. Even if Floyd is slower it's not like he's RIDICULOUSLY slower. Come on Clottey was able to land.
              Manny get hit to easily LOL....Manny is going to get hit and he's going to hit his face back, raise his hands and tell Floyd to bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                clottey is a bad example since Pac's whole strategy was to throw over 100 punchers per round. Of course you're going to get hit if you're throwing that many punches standing in front of a guy.

Pac's style will obviously be totally different against a slick fighter like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  No it's not.

It's Pacquiao's speed.

If the speed is too much, you can't time it. So, If Pacquiao's speed overwhelms Mayweather, he can't time anything.
                  His speed was even better when he fought Marquez and look how well that turned out for him. Marquez timed him then and Floyd will have a field day on his ass now!

Pac is not gonna be overwhelming FMJ with his speed, u can bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

*throws a tomatoe at the failed comedian*

Comment

Working...
                    X