No announcement yet.

On This Day: Pacquiao gains revenge over Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    It's cool mate. It's a thread for opinions after all.
    Lol, I'm not everyone's favourite guy here either, i rub people up the wrong way from time to time.

I try to stick up a thread like this now and again, whenever i see one has been posted by 'Boxing news'.
    I prefer the older stories to be honest. The one's after '2000' seem a bit too recent at times.
    Yea after 2000 is recent unless its a groundbreaking event like odlh/ money or fight like Castillo / corrales....best fight I ever watched live.... Goosebumps thinking about it

Comment

A lot of people were surprised at what Manny did to Morales in the second fight, but the third fight was just shocking.

It's awesome looking back at these fights. There's no one around in boxing today who can move like that.

Comment

ONE HELL OF A FIGHT..

HATERS GONNA HATE LOL.

Comment

Manilla Ice, lol.

Comment

was a great fight. I think the 2nd was morales being a lil weight drained AND having the confidence of already beating him so he traded more willing and didnt pan out for the warrior that night.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
            4 out of pacquiaos first 6 fights in HBO were vs Bererra, Marquez, and Morales. And that's why he became a star.

When I see how these fighters duck and constantly make excuses, and look what Manny had to go through to become a star., it makes me realize none of these dudes will be stars.

They all following Al Haymons recipe to never being a boxing star.
            so true... over saturation doesn't make you a star its great performance against true rivals that make you a star.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Great win for Manny. Stopping a guy coming off a shutout loss and moving down in weight twice in a row. Two of his greatest victories in the ring.
              Hey, it was still a good fight, man!

Comment

poochiao fought him at the perfect time....drained, coming off a one sided schooling, mentally defeated, etc......but then again, a lot of fighters he faced were drained, coming off a one sided schooling, mentally defeated, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                  ONE HELL OF A FIGHT..

HATERS GONNA HATE LOL.
                  Yep

Comment

Working...
                  X