No announcement yet.

Matt Korobov back... making that step up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Korobov back... making that step up

Korobov is back, or was going to be back, and finally getting a step up with a name, Grady Brewer.
    He was going to fight on the Sept 7 card, but seeing as that's postponed, he'll probably move too.
    He's with Top Rank right?
    Think Arum will make a play at the Golovkin Sweepstakes?

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Korobov is back, or was going to be back, and finally getting a step up with a name, Grady Brewer.
    He was going to fight on the Sept 7 card, but seeing as that's postponed, he'll probably move too.
    He's with Top Rank right?
    Think Arum will make a play at the Golovkin Sweepstakes?
    I don't know if i would call that a step up from recent opponents Nunez and Duran its the same to me. Brewer is okay i guess and good he's keeping busy but after this Matvey needs a true step up versus a world level contender. Yes he's with Top Rank.

Comment

Guess I still rate him kind of high because of that Guerrero KO.... but he hasn't been doing great lately..... decent name for the resume though.
      He's not getting any younger and his competition is pretty stagnant.
      Don't know who else Bob can match him with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        Yes, I believe he's top rank fighter, but it's not really a step-up, unfortunetely, Ossie Duran is pretty much on Brewers level.. I'm glad he's active tho, will be nice addition to MW mix soon.
        They could match him with N'Jikam for example, that would be nice..
        Adama, Lee, Lorenzo, Vera is the sort of fringe contender i was hoping for. Hopefully after this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          Adama, Lee, Lorenzo, Vera is the sort of fringe contender i was hoping for. Hopefully after this.
          I imagine Lorenzo would be next if he loses to Jacobs

Comment

Working...
          X