Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im confused about the WEIGHT of Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Pac was definitely the bigger man that night.
    It might be a stretch but I thought he was bigger then Cotto as well. I remember watching them touch gloves and I stood up and said "What the ****". Pac looked bigger then Miguel.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      See that I dont believe either. That duide is solid as a rock pure muscle. You strip that off and hes in trouble if he moves down. After awhile that weight sticks to you. Ask Floyd.
      Exactly. I might've believed him a couple fights ago but not now. Can't keep "eating" yourself up then all of a sudden cutting the weight. At some point the notion of going down is done-zo.

Comment

It might be a stretch but I thought he was bigger then Cotto as well. I remember watching them touch gloves and I stood up and said "What the ****". Pac looked bigger then Miguel.
        He looked bigger than Cotto true. Don't know if he weighed more but he certainly had the look of the bigger fighter.

Comment

Paul Williams......but thats a different thread...lol.
          Definitely not at 147. Maybe now, where he's at.

Comment

See that I dont believe either. That duide is solid as a rock pure muscle. You strip that off and hes in trouble if he moves down. After awhile that weight sticks to you. Ask Floyd.
            He can make 140 with ease.

Comment

marquez II he was 146 fight night, same as mayweather was vs judah at welter

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
                marquez II he was 146 fight night, same as mayweather was vs judah at welter
                And yet Marquez looked like a fat **** when he fought Floyd

Comment

when to far happens......i mean really?...

Comment

Originally posted by GRANPA MOSLEY View Post
                    He can make 140 with ease.
                    140 yes but 135 is a stretch.

Comment

I see posters saying he used to come in at WW (141-147) back when he was at the lower weights. They use that to make the point that he hasnt really gained any weight at all. Which is fine. Ok Cool.

But I also see posters saying Pac is just a little itty bitty guy beating bigger fighters. I read that hes a light weight on here and what hes doing is so amazing.

But if you guys say Pac never gained any weight and is where he should be at this stage which is WW. How the hell is him beating "bigger" guys so impressive?

Which is it fellas.

I wiped my ignore list clean because I want to get his hardcore fans take on this.
                      I read the whole thread. People are making good points. I just dont understand how he is beating bigger men. You step in at WW it is what is.
                      The fact that Manny is fighting people at a natural weight instantly gives him an advantage. Dehydrating yourself before weigh in isn't good for a stamina sport. Most boxers’ natural weights are usually a weight division above theirs (sometimes more). Manny has weighed 144 ON FIGHT NIGHT since 2006. So there has not been much change...

Could Manny make 135-130? Probably.. Would it be good for him? Hell no.

Comment

Working...
                      X