Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you kidding me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rumor has it she joined the site after meeting big poppa pump on a sex chat where he agreed to meet up and pay for sex.. later, they ended up discussing boxing and telling her about how he ran a boxing forum.

[source asked to remain anonymous in fear of being banned]

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      I like being ignored plz..ignore me..

no I just thought of all the **** that goes on in this forum and threads get deleted that fast about her..wtf is going on, just seemed so odd lol
      Maybe she complained....did you ever complain about threads about you?

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
        not that I don't like missdeecole, don't really know her but wtf...the threads about her get deleted? uhm I've had tons of hate threads that were never deleted These types of threads are the rights of passage on this board, you have to be able to put up with ****.

maybe she's a mod or close to them lol

I guess she is the real bs queen lol
        I think you fail to see the difference between hate threads and a user spending day and night hunting for personal information and compromising personal off-site accounts so they can post that information for whatever reason in a public forum. With the exception of you, almost every female member over the years has been chased off the forum. It doesn't surprise me why none of the many boxers, large and small, refuse to publicly post in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          I think you fail to see the difference between hate threads and a user spending day and night hunting for personal information and compromising personal off-site accounts so they can post that information for whatever reason in a public forum. With the exception of you, almost every female member over the years has been chased off the forum. It doesn't surprise me why none of the many boxers, large and small, refuse to publicly post in here.
          What he said.

Comment

WOW, first time i've ever seen you actually post other than articles!!!

Comment

I agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                You should post pics of your ass so we can compare.
                you should post a pic of your dick so we can compare it to tuggers

I doubt he spent that much time on it, google and the use of the same user name isn't very taxing on your time lol

sweety I luv ya, but I've seen the exact same thing happen to guys on here, with other forums and youtube accts.

Comment

are the rumors true? I mean.. you do like wrestling, she likes wrestling.. you watch boxing, she watches boxing.. you call yourself the "big bad booty daddy" she has a big bad booty.
                  care to comment?

Comment

I wonder how many people got banned the thread dissapear the second I click on it.

Comment

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=missdeecole

Comment

Working...
                      X