No announcement yet.

Impressed by AJ? I am sure as heck not!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte has a very good chin, or had...

I think Joshua blasts out 99% of the top 20. Hes a decent boxer with very very heavy hands.

Fury and Haye, if he can hang in the first few rounds there are the only guys i think beats him. Wlad remains to be seen how much he had left, Povetkin would need to K.O him. Wilder gets K.O'd
    Last edited by Slick_Rick; 12-12-2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
      Because if you kept track of this thread, the amount of attention Joshua is getting "he beats klitschko and wilder, etc" needs to stop.
      I'm confused....People were saying he beats Klitschko etc. in this thread before you created it?

Yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
        It was a good learning fight for him and one he needed.

Most heavyweight prospects get a reality check at some point and this was his tonight

Whyte was no patsy, he'd be wilders best or second best opponent, and joshua is at a much earlier stage then wilder
        Everything you said. It was a great learning fight for joshua. He will be much better for it next time out.

Comment

Joshua is good, but it mostly comes from this size and crazy superior athletism.

I just don't see the instinct that boxers develop from a young age,

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            If Joshua and Wilder ever fight, I will make a month ban bet with you.

If Joshua wins, you leave for a month. If Wilder wins, I leave for a month.

Okay?
            I do point bets and avi bets

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
              No way Joshua beats Povetkin. Povetkin's chin is one of the best in the sport, Joshua isn't as stiff as Wach but he's not far from him lol. Povetkin is notoriously underrated.

You do realize if Joshua doesn't end Wilder in the early rounds, it's gonna be a hard night for him. Wilder is much quicker and one of his rights sends Joshua to the hospital.

Wilder would of cleared Whyte the first or second round. AJ will be put to sleep if he doesn't clear Wilder in 4.

The sad thing is, Fury will be far too fast and furious for Anthony Slowshua
              Povetkin chin couldn't handle a Klitschko jab

Comment

it's funny...because this is the VERY FIRST time the kid has impressed me....this is what I wanted to see...he had his "Mayweather vs Mosley" moment and dealt with it like a MAN....I'm impressed, the kid showed some "bottle" as they say!!

He's a work in progress....what he had to overcome tonight will just make him a better fighter....he's not ready for Fury, Wilder or even Haye for that matter...I would like to see him step up but not so far up... someone like Mansour would be solid

Comment

Quality fight an a good performance, good to see he is staying humble and acknowledging his mistakes.

This fight is a glimpse of the future for AJ ...

He should fight Chisora next but them two are pals so don't think it'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    Povetkin chin couldn't handle a Klitschko jab
                    Let's not act like Klitschko's jab is not the best in the sport. Klitschko arguably is the hardest hitter too.

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    I'm confused....People were saying he beats Klitschko etc. in this thread before you created it?

Yeah, that makes sense.
                    Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    Lol hopefully this tones down the hype, there's no way that he's ready for the top level. Tyson Fury is so far ahead of anyone else it's not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                      Quality fight an a good performance, good to see he is staying humble and acknowledging his mistakes.

This fight is a glimpse of the future for AJ ...

He should fight Chisora next but them two are pals so don't think it'll happen
                      I think he's ready for Bryant Jennings

Comment

Working...
                      X