Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale vs Andre Dirrell: IBF SMW title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am i the only person who thinks Andre Dirrell is a better version of George Groves? Better Ring IQ , Better Athlete and Bettter Boxing skills? Now i think that is true if........the Andre Dirrell is the one of old and not rusty just cruisin along in fights. Thats what scares me. If hes not the former then he gets beat. If he's himself he outclasses Degeale

Comment

Going with Dirrell by UD

CompuClinch on standby

Comment

Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
        Am i the only person who thinks Andre Dirrell is a better version of George Groves? Better Ring IQ , Better Athlete and Bettter Boxing skills? Now i think that is true if........the Andre Dirrell is the one of old and not rusty just cruisin along in fights. Thats what scares me. If hes not the former then he gets beat. If he's himself he outclasses Degeale
        Dirrell is mentally weak and less offense minded than George. Once DeGale gets on the inside and starts landing, It'll be interesting to see how he copes. My concern is that DeGale was ineffective(for the most part) against Groves while coming forwards as he was always hesitant when in range and thus got disrupted by Groves's sharp jab. Dirrell can follow a similar game plan so DeGale needs to prove that he's learnt from that fight.

Comment

I'm backing fellow Englishman Degale because he's English like me. That is all.

Comment

Man I can't wait for this one. A real 50-50 fight, the skill level in the ring will be very high. WAR CHUNKY!

Comment

Really looking forward to this one.

I think Dirrell will win by decision but I'd like to see DeGale take the title. Assuming Groves beats Jack for the WBC strap, I'd like to see a unification bout between the two, which would be massive for British boxing.

Comment

Comment

Check out this preview for DeGale-Dirrell http://roundbyroundboxing.com/throwd...ieri-weekends/

Comment

DeGale is going to take this one and take it easy surprising us all.

Then we gonna talk about Ward-DeGale more than Ward-GGG/Kovalev..

Comment

Anxious to see how Dirrell does in his return back to the spotlight. Great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X