• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't say something u don't have the nutts to say off a computer chair

Comment

mods need to BAN this fool

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        You're not a clever or even funny in the sense of check hooks type a troll.
        the injury was not as bad as it was claimed in the media, he is having surgery and is optimistic about his future career in boxing

i do like you hypocrites that suddenly like paul williams, and have him in your avatars, because of this injury.. after the tons of massive **** threads about him on this forum

Comment

lame ass troll. no one thinks ur funny man

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
            did i say something?
            All I know is, you never will again on this forum.

Comment

Well, Freedom/Tunney did return posting earlier this week................

Comment

Wladamir needs to rematch Corrie sanders. Getting big bro is cowardly

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                  the injury was not as bad as it was claimed in the media, he is having surgery and is optimistic about his future career in boxing

i do like you hypocrites that suddenly like paul williams, and have him in your avatars, because of this injury.. after the tons of massive **** threads about him on this forum
                  I was hoping that in there was a chance you had no idea he was recently injured in a motorcycle accident, maybe something along the lines of just not logging onto this site in few weeks a posted this out of ignorance.

However this reply let me know you are blatantly trolling a fighter who just experienced a tragic accident.

If this thread doesn't get a perma-ban then I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
                    I was hoping that in there was a chance you had no idea he was recently injured in a motorcycle accident, maybe something along the lines of just not logging onto this site in few weeks a posted this out of ignorance.

However this reply let me know you are blatantly trolling a fighter who just experienced a tragic accident.

If this thread doesn't get a perma-ban then I don't know what will.
                    me too. I was actually going to give him the benefit of the doubt. I thought the name sounded familiar and he may have been that 16yo kid with the boxing show but sadly I was wrong.

Comment

This is in such bad taste and so low class.

You are vile, repulsive little twit masquerading as a human being. You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you enjoy your online life as it is evident you have no concept of reality and actual suffering that people have to endure.

In short; Fuck you very much, you idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X