No announcement yet.

Florida father walks in on son being molested, leaves attacker a bloody mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Just wait till Big Daddy D up in prison hears he's a child molester and is ready to take a beating. That dude ain't gonna wanna molest anymore kids and see Big D again once hes out
    everybody keeps saying this but pedophiles are segregated from general population.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      This guy is gonna get beaten in prison too, I remember watching a documentary and the gangs in prison don't take kindly to paedos
      he will not be placed with the general population inmates, he will be placed with the rest of the child molester, rapist, snitches, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Why do so many of these sick ****s live in Florida? Damn.
        only a matter of time before u come out of the closet? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
          everybody keeps saying this but pedophiles are segregated from general population.
          and let me add, sexual shiiet doesnt really happen in jails/prisons like its being made out to be. and if it does happens, 90% of the time its because those inmates wants it LOL.

Comment

Vs. Madiana with gloves Mayweather chooses

Vs. Madiana with his own gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              only a matter of time before u come out of the closet? LOL
              I've been close to a situation like this. It's one of the most ****ed up things to have to deal with, even just happening to someone close to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Why you gotta do dat NE?

in part to enforce the fact that i'm not a floyd mayweather hater. it's classier than telling people that i went to vegas and saw him fight alvarez.

i've been on a glovegate crusade, bro. glovegate happened. chino had language in the contract that allowed him to use the horsehair MX glove from everlast. floyd mayweather refused to fight until maidana fought in a foam glove, and took some hush hush money.

glovegate happened. floyd mayweather IS a protected fighter. he's also an all time great, and i'm a fan. there's two sides to every schwartz.

Comment

Working...
                X