Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather is the jay-z of boinxg,pac is marshall mathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most younger hip hop fans can't comprehend the meaning of lyricism.

Stax on Deck for example.

Comment

• Jay and EM did collab and made a grate track. Pac and Money May need to do collab on the ring and do a grate fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        If Eminem were black, he'd the Muhammad Ali of rap. Words from the god emcee himself.

Seriously, I'm black and the amount of hate that white boy gets from brothers simply because his skin color is outrageous. He gets his props too, but if he were black, oh lord. The black community wouldn't ever have doubted him one bit.
        I'm sorry but I have to call you out in this blatant Toming. It's not the black community that is racist. We've never been racist and we've always given props where props are due regardless of race. If anything, black people are quick to overly give props to whites and other non blacks who show the slightest but of appreciation for what we do. The reality is that if Eminem were black he'd be just another good rapper instead of the highest selling rapper of all time. His monumental success is due to his skin color, not despite of it. He even admits this himself in his own lyrics so it's quite sad to see a socalled black man talking this nonsense. Eminem isn't hated, he's overrated. FOH.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          its always been like this when uy look at it from the right perspect,jay z has always been on top of his craft and has never fallen off.his relevncy is always on top n and his albums are all classics.Hes undefeated in his own sense just like floyd is.hes top selling artist of all time(floyd hihgest athlete of all time) and hes respected by every one in the rap game,anyway who has tried to beefs with him even stepped up to the plate got they ass handed to them.,and hes actully beefed with the top dudes in the rap game n beet all of them.This is how i see they are similar,there both top of there class at what they do and have never taken a loss(a hit),every fight with floyd is worth the buy just like every jayz album is worth the buy,you lame dudes tune in or apprecite it wether u like him or not.lasty jays fans appricate rap and have always listend to this music genre.We apreciate rap since the begining and not no fad fans."listen to lyrics or do u just skim thru it"

now we look at a guy like em and how pacroidiao is the eminem of boxing.first that comes to mind is his rabid fanbase of *****es that dont know what they hell they r even looking at.they spew alot of hater posts to other rapers who have been in the game longer n only ***ride eminem like they do with pacroid.eminem has never been in solids beefs with dudes in the rap game that matter,he beefs wit some lame ass rock country dude and some old ass never was,has been benzino.he couldnt even stick it to ja rule and had his little d12 group go in on them and 50 cents lame ass lmao.eminem caters to little 15 year old dudes who cut themselfs and where lipstick lmao hes no better then those juggalo groups,now look at plankroid,he caters to filipino fanbase who dont care to watch boxing until 2008 after pacfuk had to drain a old ass oscar and shot cotto lmao,theere also similar to in ways of theirs flunctuating sales.ems album sales have started good but now he plumetted just like pacs ass face first on the ground,his fight with bradley did 650k buys lmao and floyd still does over 1 mil with anyone he fitghts.Whats relly funny is that stan song em made because its perfect for him lmao,go to any you tube videos of eminem songs where he is the guest like Drakes forver song or Jays Renegade song and u see nothing but his little stans commenting how he killt them and how hes better then all of them smh.now go compare to a pacquiao vs mayweather video on youtube and u c the same thing lmao,rabid ass pac stans posting racist becaus they know pac got put to sleep for a goddam hour at the hands of some one floyd aleady schooled

JayZ style is like the sweet science in its own esense and it has kept him at the top of his craft since his comeup,same goes for floyd.eminem is a face first brawler whos been beat the fuk down many times(album sales dropped,drugs) just like plankquiao who is still sleeping?compare the two all u want but in the end jay z goes down as the greatsest as does floyd,pac and em go down below them because thats just what they are inferier at there craft.once u little ass dudes get is thru ur heads it be easyer to understand and cope with it lmao

Jay Z doesnt even freaking rhyme when he raps.

AZ > Jay Z

"Eminem murdered you in your own ****."

btw, nice user title TS lmfaaooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Eminem is Asian?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              that gif never gets old

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Thats a complement. being that Em went 10 time platinum twice. Jay z...did not.
                As a matter of fact...Jay Z didnt even hit top 10. :AOR:

http://hiphopnc.com/4829012/top-10-l...s-of-all-time/

^^^thanks to this if not i wouldnt know what this thread is all about, I didnt read the TS because by just looking at it i got tired.

Comment

• This thread is bad and TS should feel bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    This thread is bad and TS should feel bad

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      You are bat s**t crazy.......Lupe looks good in a dumbed down era.
                      Come on dude I can post so **** if you want. He def is better then both of them. I won't say he blows them out the water but he is def better imo

If we are talking pure lyricism then he is better then them both.

These songs are just a small example how Lupe Fiasco lyrics are.
                      Last edited by Zano-24; 08-11-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X