Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmet cam footage of US Soldier getting shot in firefight with Taliban militants--->

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Fucking camper...
    Yeah if I was in a war I'd be the soldier running into the corner facing the floor and accidentally throwing grenades at myself while saying "Which one of these fucking buttons is 'change weapon'?"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      I was expecting some dude to throw gang signs in front of the camera at any moment and yell "DAAAAYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!!!WORLD STAR, KNOWHATAMSAYIN!"

Comment

Originally posted by comepana View Post
        Actually the guy is a hero and survived, in his own words:

" I got a hit a total of 4 times. My helmet cam died and i made it down the mountain on my own. I was also hit in the side of my helmet and my eye pro was shot off of my face. We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety."

"A round struck the tube by my hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was rendered useless. "
        Thats some fine PR work there lou.

Looks like to me he went too far by himself down the hill with no backup and nobody even near him within shouting range, oh and you dont have a radio? Spend trillions on wars/weapons and get caught out by a bunch of donkey fkers with 40 year old Ak47's? Sad.....

lol "hero"......invading other countries for corporate profit! Real hero

You can see what they wrote and what actually happened, no wonder this guy a grunt, not alot of brain cells. Well let me walk DOWN this mountain where ill be totally exposed for kilometers while my enemy hides in the mountains out of view and shoots at me. oh and wtf was he shooting at? he wasnt even aiming just shooting into mid air. Nice training. I wonder if there's more training to be a manager @ McDonalds than a frontline grunt.....

**** Greeks 2000 years ago knew that you always fight ontop of a hill and not the bottom....

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Looks like to me he went too far by himself down the hill with no backup and nobody even near him within shouting range, oh and you dont have a radio? Spend trillions on wars/weapons and get caught out by a bunch of donkey fkers with 40 year old Ak47's? Sad.....

You can see what they wrote and what actually happened, no wonder this guy a grunt, not alot of brain cells. Well let me walk DOWN this mountain where ill be totally exposed for kilometers while my enemy hides in the mountains out of view and shoots at me. oh and wtf was he shooting at? he wasnt even aiming just shooting into mid air. Nice training. I wonder if there's more training to be a manager @ McDonalds than a frontline grunt.....

**** Greeks 2000 years ago knew that you always fight ontop of a hill and not the bottom....
          kinda like brits say, americans are "all gear, no idea"...
          von rundstedt put it nicely when he got asked by an american general if the americans entering the war was the decisive factor on them losing it, he said, no, it wasnt the american army, it was "material" (quantity of armament they can field)

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

I don’t know whether the story is true or false as I only copied & pasted what the alleged soldier wrote on Live Leak. It’s no secret that the war is for profits and geopolitical purposes, but that doesn’t change the fact that he demonstrated heroism in his stupid actions by putting himself in the line of fire to save his pinned squad. I am not a PR agent Sir, but with all due respect if he is not a hero in that particular situation then how do you define a hero?
            Last edited by comepana; 09-28-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Pinned down? So where is it he said 'I'll lure them off you?' Where the heck are they? To me, it looks like he got excited, ran down, shot at no particular target, and got hit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pinned down? So where is it he said 'I'll lure them off you?' Where the heck are they? To me, it looks like he got excited, ran down, shot at no particular target, and got hit.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is the kind of rubbish some of my Facebook friends post thinking their husbands are hero's because they are fighting in some silly war against a poorly equipped enemy.

They act as if I'm only allowed to breathe everyday because their husbands or boyfriends are out in Afghanistan defending national security, when in fact they are school leavers with no education, who saw the army as a good way to earn £30,000 a year.

Of course it takes guts to step onto a battle field, but this isn't WW2 where a soldiers life actually makes a difference in defending the nation. A soldiers death in the middle east doesn't mean anything, because he shouldn't be there in the first place.

Comment

Comment

Dude took a bullet like a boss, but why the need for all this insanity?
                      Last edited by HardAss; 09-28-2012, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X