Dude kills pregnant woman for not getting an abortion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dude kills pregnant woman for not getting an abortion

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/04...und-75429.html

A neighbor tells ABC7 News she heard strange noises early Friday morning coming from the home of Nathan Rogers, the estranged boyfriend of a pregnant 23-year-old Oxon Hill woman who was found dead in the trunk of her mother’s car later that day.

Jasmine Moss, who was 14 weeks pregnant with her first child, was allegedly stabbed to death by her ex-boyfriend. Photo courtesy of her friend

More on this story

Nathan Rogers arrested in pregnant woman's death

“It woke me up out of my sleep," recalled Kim Jarmon, District Heights resident.

Police have arrested Rogers in connection with Jasmine Moss’s murder. They say Rogers stabbed Moss, who was 14 weeks pregnant with her first child, to death then dumped her lifeless body in the car.

"I didn't realize what it was," Jarmon said. “I mean I heard the lady crying or moaning and making noises, but she never said words, and there was never another voice."

Jarmon, who lives next door to Rogers, didn't know the troubled young couple and had no idea of their alleged problems, but regrets not calling police that early morning.

"I went to bed crying, and then when I woke up the next day, Saturday, I cried, because I felt like I could have done something or could have helped her, but I didn't know what to do," she said.

Friends and family of the murdered woman say Rodgers was the father of Moss’s unborn child. She had decided to keep the baby, but he didn't want her to. Rogers recently denied being the father.

Moss's friends and family will hold a vigil for her on Thursday night on Mason Road in District Heights. Meanwhile, Rogers is being held without bail pending a competency hearing.

Friends and family describe Moss, who grew up in Clinton, as fun loving with a zest for life.

"She liked to joke and play around, she was outgoing,” said Janine Moss-Strong, the victim’s mother. “She loved children, she loved to play and she loved to keep her friends' kids."

Police say Rogers was on house arrest for an assault conviction in 2011. He has been charged with first degree murder in connection with Moss's death.

well i guess he really loved her to death

Comment

Should have his nuts cut off then left to slowly die

Comment

Messssssed

Comment

Damn, cold world.

Comment

That's some sick shit, man.

Comment

Whatever happened to just abandoning your wife and child?

Kids today...smh.

Comment

He was determined not to pay child support no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  He was determined not to pay child support no matter what.
                  Something as simple as a condom could have prevented this but no that was too hard for him to do compared to this.
                  sings*** " and that's when she say, Lord I feel the pain. And she will never fall in love again."

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Something as simple as a condom could have prevented this but no that was too hard for him to do compared to this.
                    sings*** " and that's when she say, Lord I feel the pain. And she will never fall in love again."
                    They could have both worn a condom though. It's not exclusively the man's job to wear a condom. Haven't you heard, equal rights, and chivalry is dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X