Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Bob Arum tempting away all of Khans Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Bob Arum tempting away all of Khans Opponents?

Marquez was a potential opponent, but now he has taken Bradley out the picture and is also mentioning Zab Judah as a possible opponent.

He really is a despicable person.

I mean, why on EARTH would he mention Zab ****ing Judah? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Comment

looks like old man arum is stealing fighters just like he accused gbp of doing with his fighters

Comment

Well Manny can only fight one person, so even if he fights JMM and Bradley won't fight Khan that leaves Khan with Judah.

Plus what about the winner of Matthysse-Alexander.

Comment

NONE of thee guys are gonna take a potential risky fight now that they are in the running to fight Pac,,,,,,

Marquez is fighting David ****in Diaz

Bradley will fight some punk on a ****ty top rank ppv and win by Unanimous headbutt

I dont know what zab is like, but if he wants the Pqac fight, NO way he fights Khan....

THANK YOU BOB ARUM FOR SINGLE HANDIDLY ****IN UP BOXING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!"!!

Comment

Rematch with Breidis Prescott.

Comment

Son of a b1tch!!!

We were meant to have a ring magaine 140 champ in july, 2 ****in months!!!

**** you arum, i hope you die

Comment

I think he really is trying to tear GB down. He did just state not too long ago he will never let Pac fight a GB fighter. I think he really despises what De La Hoya has created.

I hate it and think it's horrible for the sport. But GB will be fine. Khan, Ortiz, and Canelo will be their cash cows. As long as GB keeps on letting their fighters take competitive fights they'll continue to strive without Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Rematch with Breidis Prescott.

Make it happen..........

Comment

They will pick Manny's opponent sooner rather than later, time is a crucial element to building a fight so if Manny wants to fight this year they will line up some one as soon as they can.

Comment

Working...
                    X