No announcement yet.

Arizona Sheriff Joe's head: Mexican drug cartel offers $1M price for Arpaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Oh I'm not pointing my finger at them. I'm simply pointing out that this is not the way to change the minds of the majority of America on Illegal immigration. Personally I don't advocate any illegal activity.
    ok but whos doing the illegal activity? no one, this is about a group of drug cartels doing what they do every day.

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
      Go ahead and cross to Mexico, We'll send most of you yanks back in bodybags.
      If the USA wanted too we could wipe you guys out in less time than it took to conquer Iraq. I wish ya'll would lose your damn mind and attack us. I would sign back up for the army so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        ok but whos doing the illegal activity? no one, this is about a group of drug cartels doing what they do every day.
        Well they are a drug cartel I'm pretty sure the majority of their operations are illegal activities.

Comment

Well they are a drug cartel I'm pretty sure the majority of their operations are illegal activities.
          wow your fuken stupid, so your telling a group of criminals to not do illegal activies because its the "right way"? hahaha... these dudes will chop your white boy ass and send your ass back to england :/

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            wow your fuken stupid, so your telling a group of criminals to not do illegal activies because its the "right way"? hahaha... these dudes will chop your white boy ass and send your ass back to england :/
            First I'm not white second gang members are cowards the only way they would kill me is by outnumbering me or taking me by surprise. I got my AR 15 in the house and my SR9 for personal carry. Anybody who needs a gang of other people to back them up is ***** straight up.

Comment

If the USA wanted too we could wipe you guys out in less time than it took to conquer Iraq. I wish ya'll would lose your damn mind and attack us. I would sign back up for the army so fast.
              You make it seem like America owns everyone in War when yall couldn't beat Vietnam and their Communist allies (when yall had the better technology).

and please the war in Iraq is far from over, if you think the US is winning this war then you're out of your damn mind.

Comment

Reported for racism.

J/K

Comment

Anyone who thinks that these drug cartels are run by your regular gang banging, lowrider ridin', dickies wearing, street gangsters are wrong.

These drug cartels are like the Yukuza, Russian mafia, and like the Italian mafia of old days.

These Drug cartels don't care about Mexicans. They be killing innocent Mexicans quite frequently. So I highly doubt that they're willing to kill Joe Arpaio to help out illegal Mexicans. If they want that son of a ***** dead is because he has done something to hurt their business.

& what is it with you dumb motha ****as taking pride in drug cartels. They don't make Mexicans look good or care about Mexico and Chicanos. Come on now, get y'all heads out of that ass.

& I really do think that if the drug cartels really go through with it. **** is going to gett a lo worse for illegals in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    You make it seem like America owns everyone in War when yall couldn't beat Vietnam and their Communist allies (when yall had the better technology).

and please the war in Iraq is far from over, if you think the US is winning this war then you're out of your damn mind.
                    OMG. We killed over 100,000 ****s. We did what was asked for us. We ended Communism in Vietnam.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesBond007 View Post
                      Reported for racism.
                      First what is racist about that statement? Please tell me where I mentioned race? Report me for Nationalism if you want but how about you report the dick who said that quote "they would be sending us yankees back in body bags". So STFU and report that.

Comment

Working...
                      X