Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist or NOT? The same friend called a WHITE girl that was dating a BLACK guy a.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist or NOT? The same friend called a WHITE girl that was dating a BLACK guy a.....

Snicker Licker.......

I was kind of stunned and in shock that he called her that..... I didnt know whether or not to laugh or to be offended (I have blacks in my family)....

What do you guys think?
    Racist
    75.00%
    Not Racist
    25.00%

Be offended. The guy is a douche.

Comment

you rape the guy with a king size Snicker

Comment

its rude but if your really friends and you know him well enough to know if he means that that or just said it to razz you then react accordingly

Comment

its obviously rascist

Comment

Originally posted by Suikoden View Post
            its rude but if your really friends and you know him well enough to know if he means that that or just said it to razz you then react accordingly
            I laughed because I had never heard that before, but after words I said "Dude, thats ****ed up" while I was still smirking......

Comment

I'd like to say it depends on the context of how he said it. Me and my friends make race jokes too, but its all in a joking manner. And we're cool enough to the point where we know if we're crossing the line.

Comment

He's probably jealous that the white girl don't want his small penis.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                  Snicker Licker.......

I was kind of stunned and in shock that he called her that..... I didnt know whether or not to laugh or to be offended (I have blacks in my family)....

What do you guys think?
                  Yeah its racist, he's probably jealous because he has a really small pecker

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    I'd like to say it depends on the context of how he said it. Me and my friends make race jokes too, but its all in a joking manner. And we're cool enough to the point where we know if we're crossing the line.
                    Yeah, thats how we are...... Basically it went just like this.....

Dude, you know so n so is dating Chase, right?

Whaaaaaaat? What a snicker licker.......

Comment

Working...
                    X