Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like how Cotto fans mention every fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
    but michael jennings is....
    Thats a comeback fight after a controversial loss. you know better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
      Thats a comeback fight after a controversial loss. you know better than that.
      Alfonso gomez......

Comment

Alfonso gomez......
        Whats the score of Quintana - williams again?

Comment

its funny to see you confident on a boxing forum yet your favourite fighter and his promoter are ****ting themselves on the thought of fighting the punisher. they mention EVERY fighter not named Paul Williams
          hes not a big draw face it.check out my poll from a few weeks ago 'is cotto scared?'.trust me ur alone in thinking that he is,so keep babling on then

Comment

does he?

Well you know. If you consider how the two fights went. I think we can consider Williams win more of the fluke since it was a first round KO. Whereas Quintana schooled Williams for twelve rounds.

The most feared man in the sport was owned by Quintana. What a joke his fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
              Whats the score of Quintana - williams again?
              1-1

which brings me to my initial post...:

whenever williams comes to the topic they either change the topic, or use excuses for cotto not fighting williams

Comment

1-1

which brings me to my initial post...:

whenever williams comes to the topic they either change the topic, or use excuses for cotto not fighting williams
                so u do realize paul williams is not a big draw,with a resume as thin as his arm.u do realize that ye?

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  Well you know. If you consider how the two fights went. I think we can consider Williams win more of the fluke since it was a first round KO. Whereas Quintana schooled Williams for twelve rounds.

The most feared man in the sport was owned by Quintana. What a joke his fans are.
                  Paul Williams beat Margarito something poor Cotto was unable to do... and then Williams beat Quintana by knocking him da fuq out..

williams > margarito > cotto >

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    so u do realize paul williams is not a big draw,with a resume as thin as his arm.u do realize that ye?
                    And Clottey is???

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      He has wins over Antonio Margarito, Sharmba Mitchell and Carlos Quintana.

one of this is one of cottos biggest victory (quintana) and the other one is cottos only loss (margarito)

is alfonso gomez a bigger draw with better resume than williams? please let me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X