Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe Diehard Stans, Come In Here. *Dawson Related*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm all for this fight actually, i see dawson as a future p4p top 3, maybe even #1. if calzaghe gets him right now his resume will be enhanced when dawson goes on to greatness. just hope he wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
      You just answered your own question. In the middle or beginning of this thread, you stated quote ''what makes Tarver a better fighter than Jones''. I also don't blow on anyone's ''bollox'', i am just bringing out the facts for display. Tarver was rated at number 2 at light heavyweight by the ring, is that a lie? Tarver was champion when Dawson beat him, is that a lie? My only reason for posting in this thread was to ask Kirss about why doesn't Joe need to fight an accomplished named like Dawson when hes been criticized for not coming earlier and when he did come over, his opponents were past their prime( though Hopkins was still a great win for many reasons).

Joe is at a point where he can fight anyone he wants, i didn't bash him one time. If he fights Chad he does. If he doesn't, he doesn't,
      Actually I didnt say that. I asked why Tarver was an understandable opponent whereas Jones wasnt.

I dont know if Tarver is better than Jones right now. Tarver has gone downhill significantly since he beat Jones. A victory over Clinton Woods doesnt mean hes back on top even though he picked up a trinket belt.

And you might as well be clinging to one of Dawsons pubes, the way you try to constantly elevate his status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Actually I didnt say that. I asked why Tarver was an understandable opponent whereas Jones wasnt.

I dont know if Tarver is better than Jones right now. Tarver has gone downhill significantly since he beat Jones. A victory over Clinton Woods doesnt mean hes back on top even though he picked up a trinket belt.

And you might as well be clinging to one of Dawsons pubes, the way you try to constantly elevate his status.
        You know how stupid you sound talking about how Tarver has gone down significantly since he beat Jones? Did it ever occur to you that Jones did as well?

Comment

Tarver may not be what he was 5 years ago but I still think he is a better fighter than Roy right now. I would def pick him to beat Roy if they were to fight now that is for sure and I think that over the past 5 years he has had the more credible wins. So while I think Tarver is declined and isn't a real threat to Dawson, still a better opponent than Roy at this stage. IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            You know how stupid you sound talking about how Tarver has gone down significantly since he beat Jones? Did it ever occur to you that Jones did as well?
            When did I say he didnt????

Do you realise how stupid you look every time you try to trip me up only to get it thrown straight back in your face?

Comment

• He also beat Adamek, who is the LEGIT Cruiser champ..
              a good fighter as well..

Comment

When did I say he didnt????

Do you realise how stupid you look every time you try to trip me up only to get it thrown straight back in your face?

You don't have to say that when you preface your commentary with "I don't know if Tarver is better than Jones now." As if Jones has shown miraculous improvement since the last time Tarver had him stumbling around the ring like a wino.

I don't have to trip you up. I just point it out when you do it to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
                  Tarver may not be what he was 5 years ago but I still think he is a better fighter than Roy right now. I would def pick him to beat Roy if they were to fight now that is for sure and I think that over the past 5 years he has had the more credible wins. So while I think Tarver is declined and isn't a real threat to Dawson, still a better opponent than Roy at this stage. IMO.
                  Yep and I would pick Roy to beat the Clinton Woods that fought Tarver.......quite easily. Which would then put Roy "back on top" and thus a legit opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    You don't have to say that when you preface your commentary with "I don't know if Tarver is better than Jones now." As if Jones has shown miraculous improvement since the last time Tarver had him stumbling around the ring like a wino.

I don't have to trip you up. I just point it out when you do it to yourself.
                    Nobody knows because they havent fought each other recently. I cant speak factually about it, only give an opinion. Get it?

Jones hasnt shown miraculous improvement but Tarver has shown great decline.

The only thing I trip over is you....beneath me.

Comment

Jones hasnt shown miraculous improvement but Tarver has shown great decline.

The only thing I trip over is you....beneath me.
                      So has Jones. You're just the only fool who can't see that- as evidenced by your last comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X