Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Real Golden Fight: Mayweather Jr. vs. PACMAN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac wouldnt be landing a third of what he did on Oscar
    Floyds greater power, more accurate punches will wear down Pac.

Comment

Judah controlled the early rounds with his speed.

Oscar was competitive against Floyd for half the fight.

If Mayweather didn't land that lucky shot against Hatton, he'd win a very boring UD.

I'd go with Manny by UD. He's constantly improving with every fight and besides, Manny comes up with a surprise every now and then with new tricks.

Comment

Floyd ain't coming back unless he's getting $20 million and I don't see that happening...

that said, I think if he did come back, he'd beat Pac... styles make fights and if Pac struggles with JMM he'll lose to PBF.... I love pac, but that is just the tale of the tape...

Comment

last saturday i saw pacquiao move his head around..against a sitting duck..floyd is no sitting duck..i have NOT SEEN ANY EVIDENCE of pacquiao being able to k.o. floyd..how many GREAT PRIME FIGHTERS has manny knocked out to be honest? floyd will knock manny out after carrying his ass in the earlier rounds like he did hatton..

Comment

I don't even know anymore. Pac's unorthodox style throws a monkey wrench into conventional thinking. Before the DLH fight, Pac winning was unthinkable. Now? Fifty-Fifty.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Flood View Post
              Pacquiao by Brutal KO..
              Floyd will retire and will ducked Pacquiao to the MAX!!
              you can't be serious, :smh:.

Comment

As Floyd Sr. would eloquently put it: "Lil' Floyd will beat the dog **** outta Manny."

Comment

Yeah I got Flloyd on this one aswell (although i clicked the wrong vote button) flloyd wouldnt let himself get hit half as much as what DLH did. Would love to see this fight

Comment

Working...
                  X