Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Mayweather Deserves Catch-Weight, NOT Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    Where are those princples for the jacobs fight??
    who is jacobs again?

jacobs knew what he was gonna be getting then backed out and wanted more.

ggg vs canelo will both bring in their career high payday. its that much bigger of a fight.

ggg vs jacobs is just another fight. you really didnt think this thru.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I think he's fine at 160. I don't think he'd be as good at 168, that's why they have weight divisions. To fight at your optimal weight.

I think he kills Ward at 160 and Ward would kill him at 168.
      I don't see who he now could see greatness with at 168. He'd have to go to 175 to fight anybody worth a ****.
      People have that assclown on their p4p lists and he can't move up 1 division and fight Jack? DeGale? We all know Ward would give him a boxing lesson and embarrass him.

So you're saying his optimal weight for his ENTIRE career is 160? You know he can move up 1 division and fight and then move back down if he gets his azz kicked.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
        Dominic Wade whips all of them. That house arrest training regiment is beast!
        That's funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          People have that assclown on their p4p lists and he can't move up 1 division and fight Jack? DeGale? We all know Ward would give him a boxing lesson and embarrass him.

So you're saying his optimal weight for his ENTIRE career is 160? You know he can move up 1 division and fight and then move back down if he gets his azz kicked.
          Do you actually think DeGale and Jack are legacy making fights?
          I don't. After he unifies, I don't mind him fighting either but DeGale and Jack aren't any better than his current options.

He's 35 years old. I am pretty sure 160 is optimal for him. Just like it was for Hagler and others.

Comment

GGG will get paid

GGG will get much more than the flat fee that was talked about. That's why k2 is negotiating this fight and not the haters on this thread.

GGG is a B+ side, and Canelo is losing support. Period.

Comment

Ggg fans: ggg is a small MW. But Abel says he can't make JMW. So that means he's not a small MW.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                who is jacobs again?

jacobs knew what he was gonna be getting then backed out and wanted more.

ggg vs canelo will both bring in their career high payday. its that much bigger of a fight.

ggg vs jacobs is just another fight. you really didnt think this thru.
                So **** the principles, all about the money...

Comment

Why does this clown keep bringing up mayweather? It's laughable to even think mayweather would fight a guy like ggg if he came back.

Comment

So what are these concessions they will make for canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Abel Sanchez, trainer of Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs), is very firm in saying that his boxer will not agree to any sort of catch-weight for anyone other than Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs).
                      [Click Here To Read More]

refuses to fight Canelo for 10mil.....

says that it's not about the money.....

..... wtf ?????

Comment

Working...
                      X