Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Tuggle: independence Highschool, Cal, then NY giants running back.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Tuggle: independence Highschool, Cal, then NY giants running back.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpql0ZDL4FE

Please watch.

I was a freshman at Independence high school, john was a senior. I was a mini jock... Nothing like john. My locker was right next to his. Everyone called him Mr. Salami. No Alexkid or ***o bang me in the culo Phaggo stuff.

He went to Cal.. I followed years later. He was kind and gracious. He died of cancer at 25. A real Giant.

RIP john Tuggle. The best football player to come out of my High School!

Watch the video. Parcels

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpql0ZDL4FE

Please watch.

I was a freshman at Independence high school, john was a senior. I was a mini jock... Nothing like john. My locker was right next to his. Everyone called him Mr. Salami. No Alexkid or ***o bang me in the culo Phaggo stuff.

He went to Cal.. I followed years later. He was kind and gracious. He died of cancer at 25. A real Giant.

RIP john Tuggle. The best football player to come out of my High School!

Watch the video. Parcels
    As a die hard Cowboys fan I hate the Giants. But I got nothing but respect for that guy. Very touching story, thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      As a die hard Cowboys fan I hate the Giants. But I got nothing but respect for that guy. Very touching story, thanks for sharing it.
      John was a class act. Just wanted to let people know about a righteous man. He died too young.

Comment

Thank you for watching that video. We got lots of young punks who know nothing of honor on this site.

John Tuggle is a king!

RIP john!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Thank you for watching that video. We got lots of young punks who know nothing of honor on this site.

John Tuggle is a king!

RIP john!
          No problem man, I enjoyed it and it's from my time. I graduated high school in 1988. I'm guessing you were 86 or 87?

Comment

No problem man, I enjoyed it and it's from my time. I graduated high school in 1988. I'm guessing you were 86 or 87?
            I graduated college when you finished high school. Cal bears Class of 88!

Comment

I'm actually shocked you guys can't appreciate a man who made it to the NFL & died of cancer after being the last man drafted.

I can make a stupid thread about Floyd or PAC and it goes 60 pages... But, a real solid hard working due gets nothing?

Comment

Great story! Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                  Great story! Thanks for that.
                  Thank you for watching john was/is a class act. Honestly, one of the best guys I ever met.

Pure class.

Comment

Guys! Men! I don't do this at all. But, I know this man personally! A great man. Really great!
                    http://once.unicornmedia.com/now/mas...lip?id=9120618

Redd Foxx, talz, T18Z, NaijaD, Agent Mulder, Jimmy 23, The Big Dunn, Cinci Champ, Straight Up, BluDivision, schumikaiser, fredhopple, mann187, Daniel_T5, Rudiamonds, Daveros, SeekDaGreat, giacomino, steelfistsmith, Dinamita 03, aboutfkntime, BodiesInFlight, Bundana, jackjones1, kiaba360, Weebler I, MurkaMan, Tom Cruise, Gentblue, NSX-R, observer, 1bad65, -jose-, Pozomuro, Boxfan83+, Spoon23, realantisocial, Melo7, GaryMSchneider, Greed., hieY182, MrTambourineMan, Kagami Taiga, bigdlb12, champion4ever, Dreamking, El-blanco, b00g13man, eutabio, siablo14, Lullaby, JFalu, Rellik, Mr. Luthor, i_am_a_champ, WesternChamp, HI-TECH Boxing, hoe_train, BoxerDood, bigdunny1, kiDynamite92, PulpFriction, 48cantCstraight, lester1583, boxinggod101, Chief2ndzOnly!, [ DUBBZZ ], KLUGMAN, Son Of Fraud, sirron000, kavi521, mlac, eco1, R-C, bcinlp, dj drop, Canelo Phresh, The tucker, Bronx2245, Hglass01, bntso, Kigali, MDPopescu, bigjavi973, slipcatchroll, HeroBando, Cobra_, Mooshashi, rabn21, asgarth, BigZ44, MaD vEiN, VERSION1 (V1), hayZ, djcomplex, ukalltheway, craigus1990, HanzGruber, PK3434, fantasy5021, zetsui, Uncle Rodge, napgor, Chrismart, dd11212, boliodogs, Come∂ian, bboy80, 4Corners, denium, PACnPBFsuck, IanS, Doctor_Tenma, _Maxi, Pretty Boy1, DeeDog, mc4574, dyu, Da Boxer, Jagan Eye, sugar ray lenrd, latinlingo, k1llu, baya, eolaoy, FRANKGWJ, LetOutTheCage, Yorak Hunt, caseylogan, chocolatebomber, TheBoxingfan101, Boxer-, anonymous2.0, icha, IMDAZED, j0zef, afterpunk, frosty-g, bluebeam, Fangedgrowl, bojangles1987, Skip Bayless, jkirk039, Code Red, Black Barty, djtmal, taes, Aristocrat, jreckoning, firstborn, jjsmyth87, cork, GGG Gloveking, ulyradd, Slowhand, sunny31, KingHippo, just the facts, arizashakes, Floyd Junior, james kerry, paulf, merjohn32, NapalmKnuckles, therealpugilist, Dj.IcE, cal202, Triple Juice, DreamerUSA, aldoamon, Gebon, Roy Jones Jnr, stuff jones, DionysusX, Heru, APBrooklyn, ThomasJK, anthonydavid11, MPX309, shwaap, Simurgh, panchman69, TheBoxingXpert, boxingfan1986, chilliman, StefanTosic, greg98, clmags12, ambuu, Rock&Roll, xhiddenx87, IronDanHamza, gamesworn, bcalvert, John Locke, Nomadic, artfuL_, PivotandRoll, mingchieh, Eff Pandas, boxinghead530, hitking, JayLambert24, GoldenGloveLove, wooz, SnakeVen0m, DadeCounty305, hhs661, taste, tangalog2200, kaps, mrgreenfingers, youbeight, DosRounds, Baltimore, Weltschmerz+, Rath, Vpoek121, boxingfan91+, North Star, Francis M., SunSpace, sweetscientific, Ko King 212, 12TRIBEsRiSe, Jelisei, Shadoww702, adoorisajar, wrecksracer, classicbuzzbox, Can'tHoldMeBack, mattsteph, Rip Chudd, Pure_Ice, dannnnn, nycsmooth, MoneyKing, Mike_R, GGGKovaBeast, ruedboy, dan_cov

Comment

Working...
                    X